⟨ 22 - Impress ⟩

THIRD POV

At the midnight, where the ground now filled with tents. Snores can be heard and so do animals. The moonlight shines straight on Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III's tent. The chief's tent, precisely.

Inside, the chief was sleeping whilst snoring on the logs-couch with a book covered his face

The Nightfury Alpha, too, asleep with his tongue out

The Nightfury Alpha, too, asleep with his tongue out. Toothless's leg twitched and snores. However, his emerald eyes opened when he heard something moving.

At the same time, a shadow figure-like-dragon appeared outside the tent.

Toothless stands up and Hiccup falls down. "Toothless. No, it's to early." Hiccup mumbled tiredly. Toothless sniffed the air and coos. He peeked outside the tent, seeing a leaves moving on it's own.

He slowly walked to the leaves and sniffed it. Sensing her smell on it.

But wait, Toothless also smelled D/N's too.

Toothless's body perked up straight he turned his right and was met by D/N, who's scale is slowly turning into normal.

"D/N? What are you doing here?" Toothless asked, a little excited to see his teammate. "I sense her. What are you doing out here? It's dangerous for you." D/N coos in concerned. He has heard about how Toothless and Y/N in dangerous state.

"Oh, I—" He cuts himself as they both turned to the moving camouflage scales.

It's her, the female Lightfury!

D/N gets excited as he smiled. Toothless, however, get a little excited as he starts to make some noise. "It's you! You're here! It's—"

The female and D/N was afraid if anyone will hear him, especially since she in the middle of humans society. Both D/N and her shushed Toothless down.