« 5 - Hᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ »

THIRD POV

After Hiccup got an idea from Gobber, the boy comes back at the same place where the Nightfury live. To his surprise, Y/N was there too, patting and scratching the dragon.

"Hey Toothless... I brought breakfast. I hope... I hope you're hungry." Hiccup said while kicking the container that full of different types of fishes. The Nightfury named 'Toothless' perked upon seeing his favorite food.

"Toothless? Already named him, Hiccup?" Y/N asked. "Yeah since you know..." Hiccup stuttering when he don't know how to explain. Thankfully, Y/N understand it, making Hiccup sighed in relief.

"Uhh, we've got some salmon, some nice Icelandic Cod and a whole smoked eel." Toothless immediately growled when Hiccup said the last part.

"For your information, dragons don't like eel." Y/N said, while eyed Hiccup with his dragon. When Hiccup lift the eel, Toothless growled at him, Hiccup immediately throw it aside. Toothless then sniffed and start to eat.

While Toothless busy with his food, Hiccup slowly walking to his tail. When Hiccup put the fake fin besides the real one, Toothless's tail moves, as if he saw it. Hiccup tried again, until he sat above the dragon's tail, and installed the prosthetic fin.

Toothless then felt something on his tail, like a new fin

Toothless then felt something on his tail, like a new fin. Toothless open his wings without Hiccup knowing, Y/N tried to warned him but it's too late.

Toothless then fly like how he's supposed to with Hiccup on his tail screaming. The prosthetic fin seems didn't open, and Toothless, with Hiccup fall. But when Hiccup open the fin in time, Toothless continue flying.

Y/N's mouth open wide, he never thought to make a prosthetic fin for the dragon, but Hiccup made it first! And now they both flying in the sky and returned back. Toothless too was happy that he could fly again. Once Toothless noticed Hiccup on his tail, he shoots the boy on the pond, which caused a falling for Toothless.

But Hiccup just proudly yells.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Today, is about teamwork." Gobber said as the door been open, followed by a gray mist. "Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire. The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas, the other head lights it. Your job is to know which is which."

The Hideous Zippleback is often described as one of the most unusual dragons in the world. This dragon has two long, serpentine necks with rounded spikes from head to tail. These spikes can 'zip' together, in order to create the illusion of one neck. At the end of the necks, are two short heads. The Zippleback has a large horn on each nose, and two thinner horns on top of each head. Like most dragons, they have yellow reptilian eyes. The teeth in their lower jaw seem to be longer than the ones in the upper jaw, sticking out. They also have two tails, which can also 'zip' together. The end of each tail possesses a fin-like structure shaped like an arrowhead. The official website stated that thanks to their relatively short legs and wings, Zipplebacks are slow walkers and fliers. They have short, but strong legs with four sharp claws. The Zippleback is probably one of the longest of the medium-sized dragons, if not the biggest.