« 4 - Sᴛᴜᴅʏ »

꧁ 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍 ꧂

We can saw a three Vikings boats on the sea. The first boat infront of other boats, contains the strongest Viking on it. Stoick looks at the map and said, "I can almost smell them. They're close."

Stoick and other Vikings then turn to mist infront of them. "Steady." The chief know that the dragons may hide inside or other side of the mist. And he don't want to risk anybody.

"Take us in." Stoick order. The boat turn left, and get in the mist. The other boats following behind. The Viking boats goes deeper, until the camera can't saw them.

Suddenly, there's a dragon can be saw in mist, roaring. Since there's a fire behind it, the camera can saw an unknown figure dragon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The scene change as Hiccup seems asked his friends about the Nightfuries on the book he read yesterday. While Hiccup continue his conversation, a fireball being shooted right to his spear on his right hand. Hiccup immediately startled and defense himself behind his shield.

"Focus, Hiccup! You're not even trying!" Gobber yelled. Hiccup's eyes widened when he saw a Deadly Nadder chase him.

The Deadly Nadder is a very beautiful and bird-like female bipedal dragon with winged-forelimbs that are about the same size as a medium-sized tetrapod dinosaur and small, yellow (yet keen) eyes with black pupils.

The Nadder's body is a combination of blue, gold, red, purple, and tan with a light beige underbelly. Her main body color is blue; a bright and tropical turquoise. Her wings are mottled with darker shades of blue spots circled by gold, purple and red spots closer to her reddish shoulders. Her underwings are a duller mixture of gold and tan. Her tail is blue and gold, as are the many iconic poisonous spines adorning it. She has small black hooks at the end of her wing joints.

In front of her eyes is a curved nasal horn. Her lower jaw is shorter and wider than the upper, which gives her an overbite. The Nadder is 30ft (9.14m) tall, 42ft (12.8m) wingspan, and weighs over 2,628lbs (1,192kg).

Right now, Hiccup's on day 2 on his dragon training. Gobber asked Y/N if he can help him build a maze, in arena, that made of plank, which the (H/C) boy happily accept.

Back on the training, Hiccup don't know where he should go. To left, right, left, and he make decision, he goes to right. "Today, it's all about attack!" Gobber yelled, as the camera follows behind Hiccup and infront of him.

Right after Gobber yelled, the Deadly Nadder hop over the maze fence and roaring to Hiccup. The camera zoom out, showing the scenery. "Nadders are quick and light on their feet. Your job is to be quicker and lighter!" The scene shows Fishlegs, accidentally found the Nadder, which the Nadder roaring and there's a spike on its tail.

The Nadder launched the spike attack on the big boy, which he protect himself with his shield, while yelling and running. "I'm really beginning to question your teaching methods!" Fishlegs yelled.

"Look for its blind spot! Every dragon has one. Find it, hide in it and strike!" Gobber replied. The blonde twins runs and accidentally found the Nadder when they turn left.

The dragon came at them, but the twins didn't move at all. The Nadder sniff them, Tuffnut however, protect his twins, while Ruffnut disgusted by how smelly her twin is. "Do you ever bathe?" The Nadder move her head, but didn't turn. The twins, follows the Nadder move, so the Nadder don't saw them.