⟨ 17 - Nᴇᴡ Fʟᴏᴄᴋ ⟩

THIRD POV

Another day for another newcomers

Another day for another newcomers. We can see riders with the usual duo in front of the flock. Waves hitting the new gate in viking and dragon carvings. New Berk, filled by rescued dragons everyday. Many houses for dragons everywhere and dragons roaming freely at the sky.

"This, is Berk. Your new home away from home." Hiccup spoke showing the newcomers. It's his and Y/N job to introduce their mighty Berk for every newcomers. "A stunning, one-stop, all-expenses-paid dream destination." A Gronckle land on top of a sleeping Gronckles, and the house start to collapsed.

"So, settle in and let your worries melt away. The service here soars, the cuisine is fiery..." A dragon spit its flames to the fish and the fish got burnt. "And the locals are as colorful as you get." Gothi can be seen floating in the air with her Terrible Terrors.

"Any run-of-the-mill paradise boasts beaches and sunshine." Dragons walking on the ground and the villagers need to step their bodies to cross the road. "Well, not us. We've got something no one else can touch. We, my friend, have dragons!"

The Berkians emptying the area when they saw another flock coming by. The furies land on top of the pole. "Lots of lost of dragons." The Crimson Goregutter almost slipped when it land on the tiny pole. Berkians running away giving the big dragon a space. Even two sheep's that wear dragons costume eyes widened and follow the villagers too.

"Gang, meet our latest Berkians!" Y/N exclaims. The Goregutter roared. Berkians approach the new flock, giving fishes and pats them. "Ah, you're welcome. You're welcome." Snotloud put his helmet to the boy. "I took on, like, a hundred trappers. A-a thousand trappers."

"All with burning undies." Smug turn into sigh when Ruffnut laugh on what happened back there. "My thick, full beard almost caught on fire." Tuffnut complains. "Ugh. Just-just stop."

"So. Uh, Hiccup's mom." Valka turn her head to the Jorgenson then to a new dragon. "Any notes on my born-crushing assault, or it was pretty much perfect?" Snotloud asked. "Oh, it was indescribable. And please. Call me Valka. It has been a year."

"First-name basis." He whisper to himself. "I think the real hero of the day were our furies." Y/N exclaims. "Isn't that right, bud?" He immediately rub the furies who's toothless right now. "What would we do without you, oh my children?" They let their tongue out. "Well, we still have you." Y/N playfully rolls his eyeballs.

"Well, we could train a lot harder, for one. That was pretty sloppy." Astrid exclaims. "Astrid, uh, does have a point. Perhaps you all rely a little bit too much on your dragons and not enough on one another." Snotloud immediately agree.

"See? That's exactly what I was saying. Just listen up, guys." Snotloud walk to Hiccup and slaps his butt without hesitation. "Yeah, you mom's super impressed with me. I'm like the son she always wanted." Hiccup sigh in defeated.