⟨ 16 - Dᴇᴍᴏɴ ⟩

THIRD POV

A strong breeze and thick mist covering the entire place. Sounds from the waves fulling can be heard. Lights from fleet of ships lightening the boats in small range.

Dozens of cages filled with captured dragons fills the ship's decks. Two hunters with a lantern and spear in their arms, walking around guardian the cages. A dragon whimpers with a muzzle at it's mouth. One hunter smack his spear to the metal cage. "Quite!" The dragon walk back in fear.

The hunters lift their lanterns so they can see better inside those mist. A figure walk in, activate their flaming blade, and then second figure lift their bow and pulling the string. The mist slowly gone, revealed the figure with flaming blade wears a black and red scale armor. The second figure with bow and arrow, wears a white and blue scale armor.

"What are you?" The hunters mumbled

"What are you?" The hunters mumbled. The figures shush them by putting their finger on their mouth. "Shh..."

Then, the hunters heard a sudden sounds

Then, the hunters heard a sudden sounds. They turned back, and were meet with a black and white scale dragons with blue color glowing on their spines, clinging to the cages.

The hunters then charge to the figures. One hunter start to swings their spear to the white scale figure. The figure easily dodge the spear. The hunter swings his lantern but the figure dodge again.

The figure uses their bow to parry a sudden thrust from the hunter. They spin as the hunter's spear fall off. The hunters throws the lanterns and flame start to spreading. Both figures walk through the flames and so do their furies like nothing.

The hunters freaked out. "You two are demons!" They screamed. The figures trying to calming them down. "No, no. We are not the demons. We are not the demons!" The black scale figure explain in muffled noise. They open their helmet, revealed two normal guy.