» 13 - Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ «

THIRD POV

After the bonding time Y/N had, he eventually got ordered to fly back to the sanctuary. Dragons still roaming around, roars can be heard by them. Y/N sit there enjoying the view, D/N is sleeping but babies suddenly surround the Lightfury.

Babies play with him but D/N want to rest, he roars as the babies fly away. Out of nowhere one baby chewing his tail, and the dragon growls. "The view is beautiful, isn't it?" The Lightfury change his attention to his owner, who's coos in agreed. Y/N take a deep breath and lie down.

He wanted to enjoy this and relax, but he can't. He need to know the past...like what happened to his father, how he and M/N met and why every dragons respect to him.

Coincidentally, M/N approach her son as she pats the Lightfury. "What's wrong?" M/N ask. "Nothing just...what exactly happened to my father? How you met and why dragons love me, like I'm one of their kind?" He turned to his mother. "I guess it's my time to tell you the story." M/N chuckles as she sat down next to him. D/N too curious as he walk and sit besides Y/N.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The scene change into blue sky without any clouds, old but sunny Berk.

Young M/N can be seen with young Stoick, both walking beside each other with happy faces. 'Long ago, where Berk is a place where Vikings kill dragons, me and your father, are not that close at first. Instead, I'm close with Stoick, whilst Valka is close with F/N, your father.'

'Villagers thought that four of us are couples, which he denied it. You see, your father is different from other people.' The scene showing a tall, muscular H/C haired man with beautiful emerald eyes. He wears simple F/C shirt matches with his hair, brown pants and pair of boots. He wears this smirk on his face. An attractive smirk.

'Your father used to become a dragon killer machine. He kill them without hesitation and with bow and arrow. That's why I stay away from him. Stoick however, much like F/N but didn't brutally kill them, I stay close with him. We didn't have any relationship other than best friend, so do your father and Valka.'

A scene showing the trio, Stoick, F/N and Gobber drinking a beer. "Listen you two, I trust you both to keep this secret okay?" Stoick gulps the beer as Gobber order another one. They then look to their best friend. "What secret?" Stoick ask. "Depends on what secret." Gobber replies.

Confident turn into shy, surprised the duo. "I somehow...have crush on M/N..." Blushing covering his face, not because of drunk. "What?" The duo confused.

Turns out F/N have crush on M/N for long time ago, yet he still have the same feelings for her. The reason why he always stick with Valka because he need some information, and was to shy to greet her.

After the confession, Stoick too confess how he have feelings for Valka, more than friends. Just like F/N, he's too collecting information about her. Gobber been their best friend, giving them ideas to praise the male for the female and they'll probably like them back. The duo agree as they use the plan.

'When me and Stoick doing our routine walk, he suddenly talk about F/N and praise him, even the sensitive part too. I do like him, but...his scary presence always told me to stay away so I did. Eventually, he tries to create a conversation with me and it done well. We spent our time talking about each other, playing and joking around.'

'One night, I have this terrible plan to convince him to not kill dragons anymore... I ask him if he free, which he gladly accept. We walk inside the jungle in the middle of night. I lead him to where the place that changes his mind.'