« 8 - Rᴇᴅ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ VS Fᴜʀɪᴇs »

THIRD POV

Hiccup and Y/N stood infront of the Monsterous Nightmare's gate. The H/C hair boy sigh. "If your planning on getting eaten, I'd definitely go with the Gronckle." Fishlegs spoke.

They turn back, and saw the Berk's teenagers, looking at them. "Fishlegs, most Gronckle don't eat humans." Y/N stated as Tuffnut pushed his twin, approach the two. "You were wise to seek help from the world's deadly weapon. It's me."

"I love this plan." Snotloud exclaimed but got punched by Ruffnut. "You both crazy. I like that." Astrid takes Ruffnut by her viking helmet, and pushed her.

"So,what is the plan?" Hiccup looks back at his friends, and smiles. "Well, we'll save Toothless, right." Hiccup looks at the H/C haired boy, who's nodded.

"But how? We didn't even know the island, and it takes years to use the boat." Snotloud whined. "Who say we'll use the boat?" The teens looked at the H/C haired boy, who's smirking.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Monsterous Nightmare slowly walk out from the dark room with Hiccup's guide

The Monsterous Nightmare slowly walk out from the dark room with Hiccup's guide. Y/N can be seen riding the Nightmare and calming the dragon. Teenager's eyes widened seeing the interaction, not only Hiccup take out the Monsterous Nightmare by his hand, but Y/N riding it too!

Others amazed by it, but Snotloud nervous and slowly pick up a nearby spear from the floor. Astrid slaps him and the boy put it back. Hiccup brings the dragon and slowly takes Snotloud's hand.

"What! What are yo—" Snotloud panicked. "Relax Snotloud. Dragons can feel your emotions. If you nervous, they will nervous too. So relax, you can do it, right?" Y/N smiles as Snotloud finally relaxed and slowly touch the Nightmare.

The Jorgenson smiles upon touch the dragon. Even the Monsterous Nightmare satisfied with the interaction. Hiccup leaves him, as Y/N hope off from Monsterous's back, and the boy panicked again. "Where are you going?"

"Well, you'll need something to help you hold on." The teenager looked at the source voice. They saw Y/N, been surrounded by a Deadly Nadder, A Hideous Zippleback and a Gronckle. All rubbing their face on the boy, and Y/N just enjoyed it with a smile.

Let's just say, the teenager successfully tamed the dragons. Astrid tames the Deadly Nadder and named her Stormfly. Fishlegs tamed the Gronckle and named her Meatlug. The twins tamed the Hideous Zippleback, and named them Barf and Belch, and lastly, Snotloud tamed the Monsterous Nightmare, and named him Hookfang.

"Wait Y/N, how about you?" Fishlegs asked. "There's no other dragon left..." Hiccup muttered. But all the teenager and dragons looked on Y/N when they heard a chuckle.