« 6 - Nᴇsᴛ »

THIRD POV

"Leaving. We're leaving." Hiccup stated which makes Y/N shocked. "Leaving?! You can't just leave Hiccup!" Y/N exclaims. "Why?" Hiccup asked. "Because...urm... because..." Y/N stuttered, yea he doesn't have any excuse.

Well, the reason Hiccup's leaving because he was picked to kill a dragon after win the last match in his Dragon Training. And he regrets it. "I'm sorry Y/N! I can't just kill a dragon...in front of many people!" Hiccup encounter.

Y/N sigh, while Hiccup just called Toothless about his leaving the Berk's plan. When Hiccup put down his basket that full of fishes, out of nowhere Astrid sitting at the rock, sharpening her axe.

"What the?! What are you doing here?" Hiccup asked. "I want to know what's going on." Astrid easily replied as she approach the boy. "No one just gets as good as you do. Especially you. Start talking! Are you training with someone? With Y/N?" Astrid asked in suspicious.

"Umm... You see Astrid... We actually–" Y/N tries to explain, but Astrid interrupted him, politely. "I'm so sorry Y/N, but I'm asking Hiccup now. Now if you excuse." She then continue to asked the panicked boy.

When they heard a sounds, the blonde hair girl pushed the boy and approach the sudden sounds. When Hiccup explained everything, even though it's a lies, the girl pushed him again.

When Astrid heard a grunts, she didn't expect a Nightfury infront of her. She gasped and takes Hiccup's hand. Astrid runs but Hiccup pin her down. Y/N immediately went infront of the teens, and calming the raged dragon that almost stomped Astrid.

"It's okay! It's okay buddy. Steady... nobody's gonna hurt you... She's a friend...our friend." Toothless then calmed but glare coldly on the new figure Y/N called 'friend'.

"You just scared him." Hiccup pats the dragon's head. "I scared him?!" Astrid asked in disbelief while Toothless just growled."Technically, both of you scared each other." Y/N stated. "Who, is "him?" Astrid asked.

"Umm, Astrid, Toothless. Toothless, Astrid." Hiccup introduced but Toothless just snarled at the blonde hair girl. Astrid shakes her head and just ran away. "Well, we're dead." Toothless too, started to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The scene change, showing Astrid still runaway from the unexpected met. Before her feet can touch the ground after jump on the log, she been snatched away. Astrid screamed on top of her lungs as she clinging over Toothless legs.

But Toothless just tossed her away over some tall pine tree branch while the dragon lands on the tree, making it bend due to Toothless weight.