Chapter 36: Sorting Out Senior

The mecha training room.

Yan Hao brought the little robot over, set up the recording program, and stepped aside.

"Senior, it's time to start." Yan Hao said to Sheng Heng, who was dressed in a training suit.

Sheng Heng hummed and turned around to walk towards the black and sturdy mecha in the field, which was Sheng Heng's exclusive mecha, Black Soul. As he approached it, his feet exerted force, and he took several jumps before he stopped neatly outside the cockpit of the mecha. At the same time, when Sheng Heng stopped outside the cockpit of the mecha, the intelligent system of the Black Soul mecha sensed the arrival of its master and automatically opened to let him enter.

Sheng Heng entered the cockpit, made some simple adjustments, and connected to Yan Hao's communicator.

"Can you hear me?" Sheng Heng asked.

"Yes," said Yan Hao.

"If there's anything wrong with my posture, remind me, and I'll start over again." After all, the mecha is not a human body. Even if it is manipulated under the command, it cannot do the exact same action as a human body and can only try to be as close as possible. For the accuracy of the data, Yan Hao made a corrected model inside the intelligent robot. Only when the similarity between the movements of Sheng Heng's manipulated mecha and his body yesterday exceeded 96% would the data be considered valid.

In other words, if Sheng Heng wanted to cooperate with Yan Hao to complete the data collection, every movement he made had to be at the level of a senior mecha warrior.

When he was ready, Sheng Heng took a deep breath, moved his fingers slightly, and then placed his hands on the control panel. With just a slight movement of the long and slender fingertips, hundreds of buttons representing different commands will light up. However, Sheng Heng didn't look at these buttons. As a mecha warrior, if he couldn't even remember the control panel and type when operating it, then he didn't deserve to pilot the mecha at all.

Yan Hao sat in the corner of the training room. The light screen in his hand was remotely connected to the intelligent robot. The virtual screen was divided into two. The left side was the human model he had built with the fighting data he had collected yesterday, and the right side was the mecha in front of him.

When the first movement of Black Soul was made, the two models on the virtual screen also moved. At the same time as the movement, there would be a computing program designed by Yan Hao in advance to compare the similarity of the two actions.

First action: 96.12% similarity

Second action: 96.13% similarity

Action consistency: A

Third action: 96.11% similarity

......

Twentieth action: 95.35% similarity

Action consistency: A-

In the blink of an eye, twenty movements had passed, only eight minutes had passed, and Sheng Heng's movements had fallen off 96% for the first time.

"Senior, the movement just now was not precise enough. Your right forearm needs to be raised a bit more." Yan Hao reminded while comparing the difference between the two data models

"Okay. I'll do it again." Sheng Heng quickly agreed. He first adjusted the mecha's posture to bring him back to the state where the nineteenth action was completed and then proceeded to do the twentieth action.

Soon the light screen finished the comparison: twentieth action: 96.12% similarity.

"Did it qualify?" Sheng Heng asked.