Chapter 13: Repayment

"Junior, can you also sell me some of your energy blocks in the future? I don't need you to discount them. I'll buy them at the original price, no, I'll give you 10% more. I'll give 1100 star coins for a level 4 energy block." Cheng Wenkang shouted sharply.

"No, if Senior Cheng wants it, I'll give you a 20% discount too." Cheng Wenkang and Sheng Heng were friends. It would be bad if he charged two different prices.

Sheng Heng frowned slightly when he heard the word discount.

"Really?! Junior brother, you are my own brother from now on. Say the word and I will go through fire and water for you," Cheng Wenkang laughed loudly, "then I will send a ten first."

With that, Cheng Wenkang transferred the money on the spot. The market price of Master Grade 4 Energy Block was 2,000 star coins, and after discounting it by 20%, the total amount was 1,600 so 10 blocks was 16,000. Adding the 10,000 star coins given by Sheng Heng just now, Yan Hao had 26,000 star coins, which was enough for him to buy parts to assemble a mecha model.

"Hao Hao, you've finally gotten out of poverty." He Shao congratulated him.

"Well, I'll treat you to dinner later." He Shao had helped him a lot during this period of time, and Yan Hao was very grateful.

"Do you want me to introduce business to you?" When he bought the materials last time, Sheng Heng listened for a while beside him and knew that Yan Hao was short of money. If it was just him and Fatty, they would definitely not be able to consume all the energy blocks made by Yan Hao. Yan Hao would definitely have to find another buyer, so in order to prevent him from going out and being tricked or targeted by people without a heart, it would be better for him to help sell the block.

"Can I?" Yan Hao really looked over in surprise. Just now, staring at the extra 20,000 star coins in his account, he had already started calculating how much money he could make in a day.

If he sold all of them for 1,600 star coins, one energy block would net him 1,400 star coins. If he made a hundred, no, just fifty of them a day, he would net 70,000 star coins a day. Yan Hao's pupils were turning into the shape of star coins as he counted.

Although he had never been short of money in his previous life, his mind was all focused on competing with Yan Fei. Therefore, he spent his whole day burying his head in research and did not think about making money, so although he did not lack money, he did not have the slightest feeling of being rich. Now that he had bailed out, he could make money while doing something he liked, which felt really good.

Yan Hao's expression was really too obvious, and the other three people couldn't help but laugh out loud. He really was a fan of money.

"Yes. I will charge it for full price, and I will sell it for you later." Sheng Heng knew that Yan Hao would not let him help for nothing, so he added, "However, I want to charge 20% commission."

"No problem." Yan Hao did not care at all. He had sold to Yan Hao at a 20% discount, but now he's getting full price.

When Cheng Wenkang heard that, he glanced at Sheng Heng in surprise: when did the boss get become short of money?

"Then it's a deal. I'll draw up a contract for you later." Sheng Heng said.

"No, I can trust you." Yan Hao said.

"Thank you for your trust, but a contract still needs to be signed." Sheng Heng insisted, "Little brother, in this world, as long as something involves interests, it must be clear in black and white. Interests move people, so don't let people have the opportunity to hurt you. In this way, friendship can be more permanent."