Chapter 25: Junior Brother's Fish-Flavored Shredded Pork

Early the next morning.

Cheng Wenkang came out from the bathroom after washing up and saw Sheng Heng curling his long legs on the balcony, talking to someone. He didn't know what the person on the other end of the phone said, but Sheng Heng's lips suddenly hooked up, and he laughed in a low voice that gave Cheng Wen Kang goosebumps. He knew who Sheng Heng was chatting with without having to ask. Ever since high school, Sheng Heng had only smiled like this with junior brother Yan Hao.

About two minutes later, Sheng Heng walked into the room from the balcony and was greeted by Cheng Wenkang's somewhat weird gaze.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sheng Heng said without humor.

"Just now, you were smiling so happily, and as soon as you saw me, you changed your face." Cheng Wenkang said sourly, "chatting with your younger brother, you just met last night, and you're calling again first thing in the morning. You're too sticky, right?"

Sheng Heng rolled his eyes at him, and then made another call: "Uncle Yue? This is Sheng Heng. I talked to Yan Hao, and he decided to use the second way to sell the data model to the military department. Also, there is no need to announce his name to the public."

"Okay, I see. Send me the account number late., I will settle the proceeds for him on the 15th of every month from now on." Uncle Yue said.

"If possible, can we start today?" Sheng Heng said.

"Today? Did the other party ask for it?" Uncle Yue asked.

"No, it's just that Yan Hao is now learning mecha manufacturing, and his financial situation is not very good. I thought that he would have to spend money anyway, so I might as well give him the share of the batch of pharmaceuticals sent to the front line before, and then give the later ones on a monthly basis." Sheng Heng said.

"So it's because of your minor selfishness. It seems that you have a good relationship with this Yan Hao." Uncle Yue chuckled.

"If our relationship is not good, how would he give me the data model." Sheng Heng didn't hide it either.

"From what you're saying, he doesn't know your identity?"

"He doesn't know." Sheng Heng said, "He just heard that I was in a hurry to find advanced sedatives, so he went to the school and borrowed the super light screen to calculate this data model. He just simply wanted to help me out."

"Yes, if he knew your identity, how could he choose the second choice. Directly into the military department is the wisest choice." Uncle Yue said, "However, from what you're saying, he doesn't plan to switch back to the pharmacy major and wants to continue learning mecha manufacturing?"

"Yes." Sheng Heng nodded his head.

"Xiao Heng, do you want to persuade him again? I have checked his grades. His talent for pharmacy has always been good. He also studied pharmacy for six years in high school and his college exam scores are even first on his planet. After so much effort, it's too wasteful to suddenly switch to mecha manufacturing. It's only the start of his freshman year. It's not too late to switch back."

"Uncle Yue, I've asked him. He likes mech manufacturing." Sheng Heng said emphatically.

"But his talent is clearly in medicine manufacturing."

"Uncle Yue, he studied for six years in high school, yet he chose to start over with mecha manufacturing, so it's clear that he really likes mecha manufacturing." Sheng Heng's voice got serious, "Maybe he does have talent in pharmacy, but we should also respect his personal choice."