Chapter 18: Changing Trajectories

The Medicine Market was set up outside the Pharmaceutical Lab. Outside the Pharmaceutical Lab, there was a long corridor with a row of stone tables. Every time the market opened, students would claim a stone table and put their medicine on it, while writing the approximate effects of the medicine on the side with a pen. If anyone is interested, they can also ask the maker of the medicine in detail.

Because it was the first medicine market of the new school year, many students' thoughts coincided with He Shao's, thinking that there wouldn't be any potions that were too amazing, so there weren't many people at the medicine market, but there were still people lingering in front of each stone table.

The four looked along the stone table by table and quickly walked halfway through.

"This year's students can't do it. Why are they all improvements of low-level medicines? The one we just looked at, the third-level mental soothing pill, added the function of treating colds. Holy shit, is the cold a terminal disease of the century? There's no need to be so redundant." Cheng Wenkang couldn't help but complain.

He Shao was amused and laughed: "But the third one after entering the door is not bad. That powerful spiritual potion has added the function of fixing hair. This is still very practical. The spiritual power is stimulated a lot so it is indeed easy to lose hair."

"Go go go, with our current technology, is it difficult to stimulate hair growth with an injection?" Cheng Wenkang said.

"Preventing it in advance is better than getting a shot after you go bald. Isn't that right, Hao Hao." He Shao asked Yan Hao.

"Huh? What?" Yan Hao was a bit lost in thought.

"We were just talking about how the medicine here is not very useful, but they are quite interesting." He Shao said.

"Is that so?" Yan Hao laughed dryly twice.

Sheng Heng had felt that Yan Hao was in a somewhat low mood from the very beginning, and didn't seem to like coming here very much. Although he doesn't know why he already regrets bringing Yan Hao here.

"Since there's nothing good, let's go out to eat." Sheng Heng said.

"Come here. Let's go after we finish shopping." Although He Shao didn't like this place, he had already come here, so it didn't bother him to take a look.

"Let's finish strolling around. Maybe there will be a good pill in the back?" Although Yan Hao didn't like seeing Yan Fei being in the same school, he couldn't keep hiding from him. Moreover, he had changed his studies to mecha manufacturing, so there would not be many chances to meet him in the future, so it would be better to treat him as an ordinary person that he knew.

"My junior is not much of a shopper at first glance." Cheng Wenkang said, "This medicine market is so big. There are people in front of every stall. If any novel and valuable medicine were to appear, it would have been talked about. Why would it be so calm?"

"That's right." Sheng Heng noticed it as soon as he came in. It's that the freshmen have only been enrolled for a month, so it's really unlikely that there will be any amazing innovations. He insisted on coming in to take a look, just to find out if there were any particularly well-qualified pharmacists inside.

However, Yan Hao obviously did not like it here, and finding a good pharmacist was not urgent today. Anyway, there would be medicine markets every month in the future, and if there were pharmacists with good qualifications, they would always appear.

"It's better to finish looking." Yan Hao shook his head, "He Shao is right. We are all here and we're already halfway through."

Hearing him say that, Sheng Heng then nodded, "Then let's stroll faster. I'm a bit hungry."