Chapter 21: Calculating Algorithms

He Shao already knew Yan Hao very well and knew that he would not ask for help unless he had no other choice. Moreover, Yan Hao was already a proper god of learning in his heart, and his calculation ability was the strongest he had ever seen.

At that moment, He Shao did not hesitate and directly called his uncle, who was the deputy director and softly asked for the right to use the super light screen.

"That, because we temporarily requested to use the super light screen, my uncle can't go through the experimental procedure, and we have to pay the usage fee." He Shao was a little embarrassed. He had thought his uncle would let them use it for free.

"It was my temporary request, and I should have paid the usage fee for using the light screen, so I'm grateful that you could help me apply for it temporarily." Yan Hao hurriedly said.

Only then did He Shao feel relieved, smiling as he and Yan Hao walked together towards the lab of the Mecha Manufacturing Department. The lab of the Mecha Manufacturing Department was a large building with ten floors. The first to eighth floors were completely open for students to use. There were various types of labs inside, so students could use them according to their requirements. But the ninth and tenth floors are the school's confidential laboratories. Those who can enter the ninth and tenth floors are basically the school's professors, as well as the professors' own disciples. What they were doing here was the most advanced mecha research of the Federation, so naturally, the equipment was the best.

The super light screen that Yan Hao wanted to use was on the ninth floor. If you didn't come in with a teacher, you had to apply online a month in advance and get permission to use it before being brought up by someone. Once the time was up, even if you did not finish the calculation, you could not stay a moment longer.

With Uncle He Shao's special permission, as soon as the two walked straight to the ninth floor in advance, they saw the staff who came to meet them.

"Are you student He Shao and student Yan Hao?" The person who came was a young male, wearing a silver and white uniform with the emblem of the Federal University on it.

"Yes." The two men nodded their heads.

"Come in." The man confirmed his identity, swiped his card to activate the elevator, and gestured for the two to enter.

The two did not hesitate and stepped inside.

When the man waited for the two to enter, he pressed the button for the ninth floor, while opening his light screen and began to register, "Since you are temporary applicants, you can only use the super light screen when others are not using it."

"Then, senior, how long can we use it." This person looked young, so they're definitely not a teacher. However, those who can enter the tenth floor to work, even if they are not students in school, must have graduated from school, so it is definitely right to call them seniors.

"You guys are lucky, it just so happens that one set of measurement data in the morning went well and ended half an hour early. So when you add it up, you should be able to use an hour and a half." The youth said.

"One and a half hours? Maybe we should come next time." As soon as He Shao heard that the time was only one and a half hours, he became a little anxious, worrying that Yan Hao's usage fee would be paid in vain.

Generally speaking, the calculations that could use the super light screen were very large calculations. They were multiple formulae trial calculations, and a slightly complicated formula might take nearly an hour to calculate, so the usage time of the super light brain was usually rented from four hours. Now there were only one and a half hours, which meant that Yan Hao only had two attempts at most, and the formula's calculation time had to be within forty minutes.