Chapter 2: Reunion

After leaving the school, Yan Hao went straight back to the hotel.

In order to take the professional examination, Yan Hao, like other students who wanted to enter the three majors, had arrived at the Federal University three days in advance. Three days later, the professional examination results would be announced, and the school would arrange dormitories for the enrolled students. Until then, they could only stay in the hotel.

Too much time had passed, and although Yan Hao could remember which hotel he was staying in, he could not remember which room he was in. Luckily, he found a chip card in his jacket pocket with the hotel room number on it so that he could find his room.

Yan Hao had just found his room and was about to open the door to enter when Yan Fei happened to walk out from the next room.

When he suddenly saw Yan Fei, Yan Hao had a very complicated feeling. It was like a fish splinter stuck was in his throat. He couldn't spit out, but it was unbearable.

"Yan Hao, you want to stimulate Little Fei again, right?" A teenager with dyed blond hair flashed out from behind Yan Fei and aggressively yelled at Yan Hao, "Why are you so annoying? You have to show off your good grades in front of others. Do you know that you look disgusting?"

Yan Hao's pupils shrank. Disgusting? Why was it disgusting if he did well in the exams? Even after returning from a new life, Yan Hao couldn't understand how being better than Yan Fei in his exams made him disgusting.

Yan Hao fiercely covered his eyes to prevent himself from looking at the disgusting eyes of the blond boy.

He said he would not fight. He was destined to be only cannon fodder in the book with Yan Fei as the main character, so he couldn't get himself involved anymore. He had to leave these plots......

"Wu Mingchuan, stop talking, my brother didn't stimulate me." After explaining to Wu Mingchuan, Yan Fei told Yan Hao again, "Brother, don't be angry. I didn't do well in the professional assessment, so Wu Mingchuan misunderstood..."

Yan Hao didn't continue listening and didn't refute. He opened the door with his room card, pushed the door open, and went in.

"What kind of attitude? Isn't it just good grades? With such an annoying personality, it's useless to have good grades." Wu Mingchuan pouted.

"Wu Mingchuan, don't be like that. My brother just now didn't say anything......"

"He didn't have time to say it. In the past, as long as his test scores were higher than yours, when did he not show it to you?" Wu Mingchuan said angrily, "You like pharmacy so much. If you don't pass the exam, who knows how much he'll gloat."

Yan Fei couldn't help but feel sad when he thought of his exam during the day.

"Oops, blah blah. I'm talking nonsense. The results are not out yet. It doesn't necessarily mean that you won't be accepted. Didn't you say you improved your medicine skills? Maybe the professors will appreciate your talent more after seeing your improvement? Come on, don't think about it. Let's go eat first."

The two of them were talking right in front of his room, so Yan Hao couldn't even think of not listening.

Wu Mingchuan's guess was correct. Yan Fei made a mistake in the exam because he wanted to improve the formula of the third-level Soothing Pill, but the efficacy of the third-level Soothing Pill did not come into play. According to the assessment standards of the pharmacy major, he should not be admitted, but his idea of ​​improving medicine is very unique so the pharmacy major finally admitted him. He even became an introductory disciple of the pharmacy master Anzheng.