Chapter 19: Giving a Mecha

Forget about it. Don't think about it. What does it have to do with him? He is just a vicious male cannon fodder. Even if there is any punishment, it's just death. At worst, it'll be like the end of his previous life. Anyway, he is not willing to be involved in Yan Fei's life.

"Brother, are you really in the Mecha Manufacturing Department now?" Yan Fei asked Yan Hao.

"Yes." Yan Hao didn't hide it. This kind of thing couldn't be hidden originally.

"Did you give up on Pharmacy? You liked it so much." Back then, Yan Hao had repeated his studies for a year in order to switch to pharmacy. It wasn't like he couldn't pass the exam, so why did he suddenly give up?

"I like mecha building more." Yan Hao said.

"But you clearly used to ......"

"Before is before, now is now. Now, can't I like mecha manufacturing?" Yan Hao asked in a calm tone.

"No, no. Brother can learn whatever he likes. Brother is so smart that he must be very good at learning anything." Yan Fei hurriedly shook his head, "It's just that the medicine made by brother are of the highest quality I've ever seen. If brother doesn't learn, the Federation will have one less medicine master."

"The Federation will also have one more mecha building master." Sheng Heng suddenly picked up the conversation.

"Senior is right." Yan Fei smiled and nodded his head.

"Let's go. Didn't we say we were going out to eat? Hurry up and go. I'm hungry." He Shao suddenly yelled.

"Let's go." Sheng Heng nodded his head and took the lead to leave.

Yan Hao also took the opportunity to say goodbye to Yan Fei, "I'm leaving."

Yan Fei looked at Yan Hao's back as he left, stunned for a long time. His brother seemed to have changed somehow, and he now had friends.

The four of them left the school, had lunch together, and then went to the largest shopping mall in Capital Star together as a group. Yan Hao now had money and wanted to buy himself some of the latest mecha parts to dismantle and study. Sheng Heng and Cheng Wen Kang also wanted to come over to see if there were any new weapons.

"Particle cannon." When Cheng Wenkang passed the weapon window, his legs couldn't move.

"When you upgrade to level six, you can come and buy it." Sheng Heng said.

"It's easy to say, but where is it so easy to reach level six mecha master? I don't have enough mental strength." Cheng Wenkang said.

"Aren't you mentally strong enough for level A?" Piloting a mecha that exceeds level six requires a mental strength of A rank or higher. As you go up, the more advanced the mecha, the higher the mental strength required.

"A-" Cheng Wenkang hung his head in despair.

"If it's only a small gap, you should be able to get a boost through drugs and external stimulation." Yan Hao spoke out.

"Are you talking about the blood of the Illusory Spirit Beast?" Cheng Wenkang said, "My family can get this stuff with money, but it's too unstable. If it's not good, my spiritual power won't go up, and might be completely ruined. Besides, if I boost up, I can only have A level mental strength at most, and I can't reach S level, so I won't waste that effort."

"The blood of the Illusionary Spirit Beast is indeed rampant, but ......" Yan Hao suddenly paused.

"But what?" The group looked at him in unison.

"I mean, maybe in the future, someone can research an improved method so that when people take the blood of the Illusionary Spirit Beast, there is no danger of their spiritual power going berserk." Yan Hao explained.