Chapter 9: I Don't Have Any Friends

Whether Yan Hao was deliberately humiliating him or not, He Shao did not know, but it was absolutely true that Yan Hao could finish a Level 3 energy block in ten minutes. Your sister (Note: it's an insult)! A level 3 energy block and a Level 1 energy block actually took the same amount of time to make. No, he was just getting started at that time. Maybe now he can finish it in five minutes. Is he still a human being?

He Shao watched helplessly after Yan Hao made the two materials in his inventory into an energy block. His entire person was already like a withered weed, devoid of life.

"It seems to be quite easy to make. I just don't know how effective the energy block I made is in supplying energy." Yan Hao examined the energy block he had made with a worried look on his face.

The process of making an energy block was to reorganize the unstable energy into a stable energy that could be supplied to a mecha, but the effectiveness of the energy block was directly related to how long the energy block could be used.

The energy block's function in the mecha, there will be energy loss. This loss is the energy block's effectiveness. The higher the effectiveness, the longer the energy supply time, and the better the properties of the energy block. What determines the efficacy is determined by the process of the manufacturer combining energy. Generally speaking, the effectiveness of the energy blocks made by machines is about fifty percent, while the energy blocks produced by a skilled mecha maker can reach eighty percent.

Therefore, the measure of whether the energy block made by a mecha manufacturer is qualified is fifty percent. If the effectiveness is more than fifty percent, it is basically qualified, and if it is more than seventy percent, it is excellent.

"As far as your skills are concerned, the performance isn't too bad." He Shao heard the guru's self-doubt and could not help but spread out on the bed and roll his eyes.

"Could it be that I made it too fast and overlooked something, or the combing process wasn't complete enough to affect the effectiveness?" Yan Hao always felt that his process of making energy blocks was too simple and was much easier than his previous medicine-making.

"Didn't you follow the textbook step by step? What do you think you neglected?"

Yan Hao carefully recalled the process he used, and couldn't find anything he had overlooked.

"I didn't find anything, right?" He Shao wondered, "I say you are at least a university guru, so why do you have so little confidence in what you have made."

"I just think that it was a little too easy." Yan Hao said honestly.

He Shao clutched his chest, feeling that his little heart, which was already broken into crumbs, was abused into dust: "I said you've done enough, ah. If you show off again, I'll cut off friendship with you."

"Right...... I'm sorry." Yan Hao blushed white and apologized in a panic.

Did he show off again? Was He Shao going to start hating him like those people in his previous life?

"You're smart."

Yan Hao looked at He Shao, who was lying with his back facing him and stood there hesitantly, wanting to say something, but not knowing how to say it. A moment later, He Shao rolled over on his own, and his gaze suddenly met with Yan Hao's anxious gaze.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He Shao asked strangely.

"I......" Yan Hao pursed his lips, and finally a flash of determination flashed in his eyes as he looked straight at He Shao and asked, "Are we still friends?"

Yan Hao was not a clingy person, but he had made a friend in this life, and He Shao was his roommate. Although they had not spent much time together, Yan Hao already liked He Shao as a friend. He didn't want to lose this friend, so he wanted to ask it himself.