Chapter 22: The Model Is Given Away

When the two came out, they sent a message to the youth who had brought them here before, informing them that they were leaving.

Not long after, the youth came over and looked at the two men, "Did the calculation go well?"

"It went quite well. Thank you, senior." Yan Hao replied politely.

"That's good. Let's go. I'll send you down." The youth said, turning around and walking out.

The elevator above the ninth floor, no matter going up or down, required a swipe card.

The youth sent the two to the elevator entrance, swiped his card, and turned around to return to the room where the super light screen was placed after the elevator closed. He rebooted the light screen, performed some simple operations, and then let out a soft snort: "The traces have been cleared? Is it because he's afraid that we will peek at his calculation formula? These two schoolboys, who weren't calculating anything difficult, are quite cautious."

Yan Hao and He Shao had only been in this room for about an hour in total, and they could only perform one measurement in that amount of time. One calculation was either a super simple formula, or a formula that had been proven to be successful long ago, and they were only here to build a model. Otherwise, it would be impossible for one calculation to be successful. Therefore, the youth concluded that the formula Yan Hao had just calculated was definitely not a formula that was too difficult.

After coming out, Yan Hao sent a message to Sheng Heng, asking him to come to see him when he returned to school.

After that, he stayed in the lab with He Shao and continued to research mecha.

When Yan Hao researched, he was very focused. When he found a problem, his brain would spin rapidly and think of some extended things, and an hour or two might pass before he came back to his senses. Since mecha was something he really liked, he would think about it one by one, and time would fly by.

When he first discovered this characteristic of Yan Hao, He Shao would remind him to eat on time, but on several occasions, Yan Hao was interrupted by him in the middle of his thoughts. Although he followed him to eat, he often became dazed again while he was eating. After that, he decided that once Yan Hao fell into deep thought, he would no longer disturb him. Instead, he would bring him a meal, put it in the thermos in the lab, and then give it to him when hungry.

It was ten o'clock at night.

He Shao was a bit sleepy, thinking that he had a class in the morning. He was debating whether to wake Yan Hao, who was deep in thought, when Yan Hao's light screen suddenly rang, and someone called him on the video phone.

Yan Hao snapped back to his senses and picked up the call. Sheng Heng's voice came out from his light screen, "I'm at the entrance of the school. Are you in the dormitory? I'll come find you."

Yan Hao hastily replied, "I'm in the lab."

"Then just wait for me. I'll be there in five minutes." Sheng Heng said.

"Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Yan Hao put the mecha away, turned to He Shao, who was on the side, and said, "He Shao, it's already ten o'clock. Let's go back."

He Shao had long been sleepy, so he immediately threw away the half-finished energy block in his hand and stood up to leave.

"Why don't you finish it before you go? It's almost done." Yan Hao had OCD, and couldn't see something that was half done being put down.

"Not doing it." He Shao said unhappily, "It's almost done for you, but for me, it will take at least half an hour."

Although he was Yan Hao's roommate, he was not a god of learning himself and could not reach the speed of a god of learning in making energy blocks.