Chapter 14: What Precise Value

A week passed, and Yan Hao and He Shao each brought their own energy blocks to the lab class.

Under Yan Hao's tireless pursuit of perfection, He Shao had made rapid progress in the production of Level 4 Energy Blocks, reaching 69% efficiency. With a little more progress, he could reach the excellent level.

Of course, this sudden improvement was He Shao's evaluation of himself. In Yan Hao's imagination, He Shao should be able to reach the master level if he followed his method of learning. As soon as he expressed this, He Shao was directly scared and almost passed out.

He said, "Brother, I'm just an ordinary person, okay? I'm a slightly better talent than ordinary people, but I'm not a genius. You can't hold me to your standards. I'll die of exhaustion."

"It's only a level four energy block. It's not very difficult, as long as you calculate with a little more care......"

"No, I can't be any more careful. I wasn't even this serious during my entrance exams. Really, big brother, with my level like this, tomorrow when we go to the laboratory class, I can definitely make it into the top five. I have been very satisfied. You let me go." He Shao was about to cry.

"Is it really okay?" Yan Hao doubted.

"It's really okay big brother. For normal students, the energy blocks that can be produced tomorrow are basically just above the passing line. If you do so well, you are not afraid of gaining hatred ah. Besides, if every beginner is a master level, then what is the need for a professor." He Shao said in a serious tone.

Yan Hao had been learning faster than his teacher since he was a child. After hearing He Shao's reminder, he realized that he seemed to have committed the same old mistake again. If he did too well, it was easy to gain hatred.

So, he changed his mind and deliberately made a level 4 energy block with an efficiency of 76% and brought it to today's experiment class.

In the experimental classroom, the professor had already prepared a raw material for a level four energy block in advance, obviously intending to have the students recreate it again after the instruction. Yan Hao and He Shao were sitting in the last row, silently listening to the sounds of communication around them.

"This one of mine is barely 66.12% effective."

"Not bad, this one of mine is only 61.89."

"It's okay. We're all figuring this out on our own. The professor hasn't taught us yet. I heard from my sophomore that usually, after the professor has instructed us, within a month, we can basically produce energy blocks with an efficiency of 70% or more."

"70%, that's excellent level. A piece can be sold for more than a thousand-star coins."

"The market price is one thousand two hundred. The campus price is one thousand."

"You know so well. You're a money-grubber."

"You're not a fan of money? We are studying mecha manufacturing. Which things do not need money? The first class teaches the production of energy blocks. Isn't it just teaching us how to make money."

"I heard that someone has already made an energy block with over 70% efficiency."

"Who?" The crowd exclaimed.

Yan Hao subconsciously looked at He Shao, who waved his hand and said disdainfully, "If I want to brag, I should also brag about master level efficiency. What is there to brag about 70%?"

That's right. It had only been a week since he met Yan Hao, but He Shao's vision was already several levels higher.

Yan Hao thought about it, and at the same time, he had a perception in his heart: 70% was a bit too high, and he should take He Shao's level as the standard.