Chapter 11: Effectiveness Testing (2)

As soon as Sheng Heng opened the training room door, Cheng Wenkang pounced like a hungry wolf and snatched the breakfast from Sheng Heng's hand with agility that didn't match his figure.

"Boss, why did you just get here? I'm starving to death." Cheng Wenkang took out the bread from the bag and swallowed it in one gulp.

"Have you never eaten bread in eight lifetimes?" Sheng Heng said disgustedly.

"Boss, you're not being conscientious when you say that. I ran over to snatch the training room without breakfast at the risk of getting hypoglycemia." Although there were a lot of training rooms in the mecha department, there were a lot of students. Recently ,there happened to be a new semester exam, so more people were coming to practice.

"Low blood sugar?" Yan Hao looked at Cheng Wenkang with worry.

"Little brother, you're here too." Cheng Wenkang also saw Yan Hao at this time.

"Don't pay attention to him. He's greedy and screams when he doesn't eat a meal." Sheng Heng said disgustedly, "Look at his body. Does he look like someone who can have low blood sugar?"

"What's wrong with my size? My body type that needs more energy and is more prone in getting hypoglycemia." Cheng Wenkang said with a grunt.

"So, you're using low blood sugar as an excuse to avoid losing weight at home?" Sheng Heng raised his eyebrows.

"I ...... I'm not."

Sheng Heng didn't want to talk with him anymore, so he turned his head to Yan Hao and said, "Don't you want to test the effectiveness of the energy blocks? Give them to me."

"Okay." Yan Hao hastily took out all the fourth-grade energy blocks from his space ring.

"Five blocks." Sheng Heng said with some surprise, "It seems that I underestimated my junior brother's talent."

"Huh?" Yan Hao was stunned, not knowing how to react for a moment.

"A hundred percent success rate. That's not often seen among freshmen." It wasn't that there weren't any students in the past years at the Federal University who had produced a level four energy block on their first attempt after enrolling, but Yan Hao was not experienced at making them. Sheng Heng clearly remembered that when he had helped Yan Hao buy materials yesterday, Yan Hao had planned to buy a few Level 1 raw materials to practice first. Therefore, it was obvious that Yan Hao was only a beginner at making energy blocks.

When he ran into Yan Hao just now outside and heard that Yan Hao had asked him to help him test the effectiveness of the energy block, he had thought that it was a Grade 1 or Grade 3 energy block, but he didn't expect it to be a Grade 4 one.

"More than the success rate, his speed of making them is even faster. His calculation of instability points is simply comparable to that of an light screen." He Shao said.

"Is that so?" Sheng Heng looked at Yan Hao with surprise in his gaze.

Yan Hao was a little embarrassed by the look, and his earlobes silently reddened.

He was shy after only two compliments. Sheng Heng hooked his lips, took the energy block, and turned around to walk toward his own mecha.

"What, what? Junior brother made a level four energy block on the first day of school?" Cheng Wenkang, who had finished his breakfast, squeezed in, "Five blocks, boss, is too much effort for you to test one by one. I'll help you test two."

The mecha could install three energy blocks at once, ensuring that when one or two of them ran out of energy, there would be enough time to replace them. Yan Hao's five energy blocks all needed to be tested. If Sheng Heng was allowed to test them by himself, he would also have to replace them once in the middle of the process, which was indeed rather troublesome.