Chapter 17: Found?

Chapter 17: Found?

Casey's POV

I opened my eyes and I was in a bare room, with only a window. I quickly got up and ran to the door. Locked.

I raced to the window and tried to open it too. Locked. But I recognized my surroundings.

I fished my phone out if my pocket. No fucking service. Worst fucking luck in my life. I walked around and I got one bar. Fuck ya!! I immediately called Sean first.

" Babe where are you?!?" He demanded. He was crying.

" My old house, he cleaned out my room completely." I said frantically.

" I'm leaving right now keep me on the phone." Sean commanded.

" I'm scared." I whimpered.

" It's ok Casey, I'm gonna save you." He assured.

" Ok." I said quietly. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

" Shit Sean someone's coming!" I cried desperately.

" Shhh alright hang up I'm calling the police, ill be there soon, I love you." Sean said urgently.

" Ok I love you too." I said and hung up. The moment I did, the door slowly opened.

Sean's POV

I hung up the phone with Casey and immediately called 911.

" 911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked.

" Yes my girlfriend was kidnapped and she's being held captive at 123 front street." I explained quickly.

" The police will be right over." The operator assured then hung up. I pulled up to Casey's old house and jumped out of the car. I entered the house cautiously.

I opened into Casey's old room silently and her father was standing over her. Casey was laying on the ground with only bruises on her face. She looked at me as I pressed my finger to my lips and she looked away.

Mustering up all my courage, I ran up as tackled Paul to the ground, then scrambled up.

" Casey run!" I yelled and we ran downstairs into the bathroom. We got in and locked the doors.

" What the hell are you doing?!?" She hissed.

" He's got a gun Sean! He's gonna kill one of us!!" Casey exclaimed and I paled. I'd be damned if I was gonna let Casey die.

" Casey where are you you little shit!" Paul boomed coming down the stairs.

" The police are on the way, were gonna be ok." I assured. She wrapped her arms around me tightly.

" I love you Sean!" She cried.

" I love you too." I said. Our moment was ruined by Paul pounding the door.

" Casey open the door!!" He bellowed. We stayed quiet.

" I'm gonna knock the door down!" He threatened. Suddenly the door was down and we were yanked out.

" You really think you can beat me?" He sneered.

" The police are coming!" I blurted. He laughed.

" Then I'll have to get this over with then." Paul said and pulled out a handgun. I pushed Casey behind me.

" Your not hurting her." I growled.

" Don't be stupid kid move out if the way." He said angrily.

" no." I said stubbornly. I suddenly got pushed out of the way by Casey.

" Sean this is over me let me die." She said. I shook my head stubbornly again.

" No" I argued.

Third persons POV

Paul held the gun angrily in his hand poised at Sean and Casey. They pushed each other back and forth to get the other out I the way, when suddenly a loud bang filled the air and a lifeless body dropped to the floor.

Jesus Christ who go shot!?!?!?

Vote!!!! Comment!!!!! Fan!!!!!

I luv you all!!!

- Bre