Chapter 19

I was sound asleep until I woke up to a loud bang at 2:30 am. I put my arm out for Jamie but he was gone, I got out of bed to see what the issue was when I got stopped by Danny. "Danny what the hell are you doing here? It's 2 in the morning" I said rubbing my eyes. "Jamie called, you'll never guess who got in" "Please don't tell me it was Simon." I said looking up at him. "Unfortunately kid, He got Jamie pretty good." "What? What do you mean he got Jamie pretty good?" I said trying to rush past him which I did successfully.

I ran downstairs to see Jamie with blood all over his face. I ran over to him and saw Eddie. "Babe are you ok?" I said grabbing his face. "Yeah yeah I'm ok" He said grabbing my hips. "woah what? Babe? Reagan is there something you gotta tell me?" Eddie said with a huge smile on her face. "Jamie asked me out earlier tonight." I said looking at his face. "Danny?" I yelled from downstairs. "What?" he said from behind me. "Can you get me a wet rag please?" "For what?" "Your brothers face" I said turning around giving him a dirty look. "Damn calm down miss sassy pants." Danny said walking away. "Awww how cute you two are officially a thing" Eddie said as Danny came back. "A thing?" He said handing me the rag. "This might sting a little Jamie, Yes Danny a thing" I said gently dabbing the blood from Jamie's face. "Janko we gotta go" Badillo said fighting Simon in cuffs. "Oh there you are princess" Simon said looking at me. "Shut up bozo, get him out of here."Danny said. "Bye guys" Eddie said as she hugged me. "Bye Eddie" We all said at the same time.

I sat and made sure Jamie didn't have any other wounds besides his bloody nose and cut cheek. "You ok kid?" Danny asked Jamie. "Yeah I'm fine, I don't know what the hell he thought swinging at me." "Well you did what you needed to" "Which was?" I asked interrupting them. "Protecting you genius" Danny said looking at me. Jamie pulled me towards him and I fell into his lap. "What even happened Jamie?" I said. "I heard something banging around downstairs so I got up without you noticing and went to see what the hell was going on. Sure enough Simon got in some how, your mom was with him but then disappeared. We got into a fight." "W-what?" I said looking at him. "Yeah, I called Danny to get over here after it happened." He said kissing my cheek softly.

I felt someone put their hand on my back, sure enough it was Danny. "Yeah?" "You think now it's time for a restraining order?" "Yes Danny. Is there anyway you guys can be there with me?" "I can" Jamie said. "Yeah kid, how about we meet at 1PP?" Danny asked. "You mean where your guys dad is?" "Yeah, I think it'll be best" Jamie said. "Ok, I'm off tomorrow. I'm supposed to help Linda do something, and do grocery shopping for family dinner." I said smiling at the boys. "Ok I'll meet you guys there? Like 9 ish?" Danny asked. "Yeah that works" I said. "See you then." Jamie said. Danny left and it was Jamie and I, alone. I got off his lap and checked all the locks with him right behind me. "Let's get back to bed because you gotta be up in about two hours Jamie" I said walking up the stairs. He followed and was making sure nobody else was here. We went back to sleep for what felt like forever until I heard his alarm going off.

I rolled over so I was against his chest. "Jamie you have to get up." I said still cuddled up next to him. "5 more minutes. I can wait that long" He said in his very cute morning voice. "You need to get up, you take forever to get up, 5 minutes is gonna turn into 10 then 15 then 20. Get up" I said opening my eyes. "Fineee" he said waking up. "Thank you" I said as I rolled over, I felt him get up and heard the shower turn on. "Jamie, be careful with the cut on your cheek" I yelled from the bed. "Got it" He said in a very unimpressed voice. I fell back asleep until I felt a couple water droplets fall on my face. "Yes" I said looking up at him. "I'm going to work, see you in a bit" "Jamie do you really gotta go?" I said messing with him. "You're the one who rushed me out of bed." "I'm kidding Jameson. Have a good day" I said as he kissed me. "I love you" "I love you too Jamie" I said as he closed the door.