Chapter 3

After breakfast I went upstairs to get ready for the day. Mom and I were going to have a girls day with Erin and Nicky. I grew up around Erin and my mom knew that me and Erin were close. I threw on some leggings and a sweatshirt Jamie left from last night. I put it on and I got his scent. I got butterflies, I liked Jamie but he didn't know. While I was finishing getting ready I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. I was craving his kiss, his touch and his lips. I snapped out of my thoughts when my mom called me down stairs.

I walked downstairs and saw Erin and Nicky waiting for us. "Hi guys, you ready to go?" "Yeah, man MaKenna that looks like Jamie's sweatshirt" Erin said and laughed. "Let's just say last night was sorta crazy" I said. "MaKenna what do you mean by crazy?" "Well Nicky, I had someone follow me home and I went to take a shower and when I got out I saw someone looking into my window, so I called your uncle Jamie over to check things out. Once he came back inside he stayed and talked for a little while. I didn't notice that he left this sweatshirt here until this morning." "It sounds like you had an eventful night" Erin said. "Your telling me, you know Erin that brother of yours is a charmer" "Sounds like Jamie". 

We got to talking and then I heard a knock at the door. "Mom are we expecting anybody?" "Just go answer the door" "ok". I went and answered the door and saw Jamie. "Jamie hey, what are you doing here?" I said as I hugged him. "Your mom invited me to come with you guys today" "Oh really, so your ok with getting a facial and shopping?" "I guess so" "You know Reagan, you are a charmer" "That's what everybody tells me. Mostly the girls, but none of them are as pretty as you" He said as he leaned in.

 Before I could say anything he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was happy being in his arms. We pulled away and went into the kitchen. "Hi Jamie" my mom said as she went and hugged him. "Hi Mrs.Newton" Jamie put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. He whispered in my ear "You look really good in my sweatshirt" I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you Jamie".  "So mom are we ready to head out?" I said as I moved away from Jamie. "Yeah, I have everything I need." "Great let's go!" I said.