Chapter 16

We all sat and talked for a little while. Linda had left with the boys. I got comfy on Jamie and ended up falling asleep on him for a little bit. "Kenna, Kenna, Kenna wake up" Jamie said rubbing my back. "What?" I said looking at him. "You fell asleep in your lovers arms" Danny said with a big grin on his face. "Whatever Danny" I said glaring at him. "What I'm telling the truth" Danny said as we started arguing. Frank stepped in and told us to knock it off. "But she started it" Danny said acting like a little kid. "I need to leave" I said as I very carefully got up. "Yeah I need to go too" Jamie said getting up after me. "Kenna, Jamie." Frank said looking at both of us. "Yes sir" I said, "Yes dad" Jamie said putting his hand on my back. I got chills from his touch. "Jamie, I want you to protect her, she needs to stay safe, and Kenna I want to see you around the family more." Frank said looking at us and smiled. "Will do Frank! Jamie listen to your dad" I said nudging him. "Got it dad, I'll try to keep her around more" Jamie said. 

I said my goodbyes and went to leave. Sure enough I saw Simon and my mom together standing by my car. I turned around and bumped into Jamie. Jamie grabbed me, "What's wrong? You turned around like you forgot something." "Sorry Jamie, but look at my car". Jamie looks over me then looks at me. "What are they doing here?" Jamie said grabbing me and pulling me back into the house. "I don't know Jamie, I didn't even know she was going to be here" I said. "Oh back so soon?" Henry said looking at us. "Hey grandpa where is Danny?" I said "He should be in the kitchen with Frank" "Ok thanks grandpa" I said pulling Jamie into the kitchen with me. 

Frank and Danny turn around and see Jamie and I standing there. "Oh the love birds are back" Danny said. "Danny not now, we have an issue. Mandy and her ex-boyfriend are sitting out front by MaKenna's car" Jamie said. "They're what?" Danny said grabbing his gun. "Kenna, Jamie, Danny follow me outside." Frank said standing up and heading towards the front door. I had Jamie and Danny on both sides of me while Frank was in front of us, we went outside and met my mom and Simon. "Oh commissioner" My mom said with Simon stuck to her hip. "Please Mandy, cut the crap" Frank snapped back. Simon went to get in Franks face but Danny and Jamie went and stopped him real quick. "Danny, Jamie what do you guys think you're doing?" My mom said trying to look for me. "Keeping this creep away from our dad and Kenna" Danny said. "Where is my daughter?" "I'm right here mom" I said grabbing Jamie's arm and hand. "Oh MaKenna, did you not see me at the hospital? I tried to talk to you but you ran away so fast." Simon said trying to come towards me. "Stay away from her" Jamie said putting his arm in front of me. "What? I just wanted to give her a hug" "He said back away from her bozo" Danny said. 

My mom stood there doing nothing, just letting it happen. "Anyway Kenna, I have great news" My mom said coming over and hugging me. "What is it?" "Simon and I are back together!" "Mom are you kidding me?" I said pushing her away a bit. "What's wrong? Aren't you happy for us" "I mean I guess but are you moving out now?" "No, even better news! Simon is moving in with us" My mom said hugging Simon. I looked at Jamie and Danny. "Mom, are you serious right now? You can't decide who moves in and out of MY house." "MaKenna don't be selfish, he's changed, plus Jamie has been in and out." My mom said crossing her arms. "That's different, he's been staying to make sure I'm ok from this psychopath." I said looking at Simon. "It will be fun" Simon said and winked at me. "Jamie I want to go home" I said looking at him. "What about your car?" "Frank can I leave it here for the night please?" I said looking at Frank. "Yes of course" "Thank you Frank" "Kenna you know you can call me dad" Frank said smiling. "I know" "How about I get you home?" Jamie said grabbing my arm taking me to his chevelle.