Chapter 15

I immediately called Jamie. "Come on pick up pick up" I said while it was ringing. "Hello?" He said. "Where are you?" I asked in a panic. "I'm at my Dad's house with Erin and Danny. What's wrong?" "Jamie can I come over there please? I'll explain when I get there" "Yeah just a second, DAD CAN KENNA COME OVER" Jamie said yelling for Frank. "Dad said it was fine" He said. "Ok I'm almost there, love you Jamie" I said. "Love you too Kenna" Jamie said as I hung up. I got to the Reagan's safe and sound. I walked in the house, Nicky came running up and hugged me "Hey Kenna" she said, "Hey Nicky how are you? How was school?" I said looking at her. "Boring as usual" she said running away. I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone. Jamie was the first one who came and hugged me. "Are you ok?" he said looking at me. "Oh yeah just peachy" "Whats wrong?" Erin said as she came over and hugged me. "Erin is there anyway they can get a stalking charge to stick?" "I mean they can, but we need a solid case" She said looking at me. "What's the matter kid?" Danny said looking at me. "After I got off and walked out I noticed someone walking behind me sure enough it was Simon. He chased me all the way to my car. He called me princess and told me to go to him so we can finish this conversation. I got into my car and locked myself in my car hoping he'd go away. All he did was sit and pound on my windows and threatened to kill me again" I said. "Oh my gosh, honey that's terrible" Erin said.

Frank came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Kenna, I think we need to get you a police escort" "No dad more so a restraining order against this creep."Danny said. "He better hope the police get him before I get a hold of the son of a bitch" Danny added. "Danny, you can't just go after someone with out a cause" Erin said looking at him. "As commissioner your sister is right, but as your father I agree with you Danny" Frank said. "I just want to be safe. I'm tired of being chased and threatened" I said. "Dad it's sad she can't do anything without fear and worry." Jamie said putting his arm around my waist. "I know Jamie" Frank said. "Kenna!" Sean and Jack said running into the room. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey guys I'm here" Linda said. "MOM!" the boys said running to Linda. Jamie came and wrapped his arms around me. I looked at Erin and Danny. Danny had a shit eating grin on his face. "Anyway, how was your day Jamie" I said putting my hands on his arms. "It was good until everything happened with Badillo, but then I got to see you so then it got better again" he said as he squeezed me a little bit and kissed my cheek. "Ok love birds get a room" Danny said. I rolled my eyes and went to go see Henry.

I walked into the living room where Henry was. "Hey Henry" I said going to sit next to him. "Kenna, you know you can call me grandpa" He said smiling at me. "I know I'm sorry I forgot." "How have you been?" "I've been ok, you have one really great grandson" "Are you talking about Jamie?" "Yes I am" "Kenna, he loves you more then anything and wants you to be safe. We all love you!" "Aww thank you Grandpa. Can I ask you a question?" "Of course dear what is it?" "Has Jamie ever talked about me?" "Of course he has. He always does. He really likes you but he's too stubborn to tell you" "Would I be crazy if I told you I liked Jamie a lot?" "No I don't think you would be crazy Kenna" Frank said coming into the room. "Really? I just feel like I sound stupid for liking Jamie, he's a really great guy and he's such a sweetheart. " I said looking at Frank and Henry. "He's a something" Erin said coming into the room. "Family meeting without me?" Danny said coming into the living room knowing he's going to give me tough shit about liking his little brother. "Where's Jamie?" I said. "Helping Nicky with her homework" Erin said. "You guys know that I like Jamie right?" I said looking at Erin and Danny. "Kid we can tell, it's obvious. You look at him like he's a snow cone on the fourth of July" Danny said putting his hand on my back. "He talked about you constantly when he was engaged to Sydney too" Henry said. "Are you kidding?" I said looking at everyone. "No, he sat all of us down the night Syd broke off the engagment and said he felt like he made the wrong decision. He picked the wrong girl. He knew you and Sydney hated each other and because she pushed you away from him. He wanted you. He's always wanted you." Frank said sitting down.

Jamie came into the room and we all looked at him. "Family meeting without me?" He said coming and sitting next to Erin. Danny stood up and looked at me. "Danny what are you doing." I said looking at Danny. Danny picked me up like he used to when we were kids. "Daniel Reagan put me down now" "No, I'm putting you to where you belong" "DANIEL FITZGERALD PUT ME DOWN" "Oooh she just first and middle named you" Erin said laughing. At that point I gave up. "Jamie stand up" Danny said looking at me with an evil smile. "Um ok." Jamie did as he was told. Danny walked over and put me in Jamie's arms. I looked at Jamie then looked at Danny. "I'm gonna get you for this Daniel" I said. "Jamie you can put me down now" I said looking at him. "How about this" He said sitting down with me in his arms. "Or that works too I guess" I said as I looked at Erin.