Chapter one. "Breed."

"Stop! Get your God damn filthy hands off me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
The officers were huge and muscular. They had a tight grip to both of my arms. I didn't struggle, I just asked. It always works, I am a Goddess. I get whatever I want. I didn't try to escape what's the point, no way am I messing up my hair. Beauty and sex are the only things I have. I walked in slowly taking in its pathetic beauty. I saw the large circular stair way. It had a huge statue of the Virgin Mary. White and standing tall. It's almost patronising.

"Actually no don't, hold me tighter I like it rough." I laughed.
They both looked at me with a sort of disgust with a splash of curiosity. One was very manly, big hands, big arms, big neck... Hopefully a big dick. The other was tall and had a blonde crew cut. He had a strong scowl on his face and the other had a sweet boyish charm to him. Mr. Blonde on my right had a small smirk. Mr. Cross was very professional.

We walked past the statue and I stuck my middle finger up at it. He tightened the grip on my wrist.
"What's your names?" I asked very sweetly.
They looked at each other. Blonde smiled and cross looked with anger.
"Why are you so uptight? Why can't you be like blondie over here, sweet and... Charming." I looked down at his crotch and his face started to turn red. I bit my lip seductively.
"Have you got her? I'll go get Jude." He said quietly, I was going to be left with blondie.

He nodded and he stood in front of me and he held both my arms. He walked away.
"James, I'm James that's Carl he's not very, uh sociable." He said.
"I'm still going to call you blondie." I laughed.
He smirked. He had the cutest smile, it showed dimples on both of his cheeks.
"Can you take me to the bathroom?" I asked.
He looked at me with a grin.
"You don't really need a piss do you?" He asked quietly.
"Maybe? Are you wanting ten minutes of pleasure?" I whispered back.

He looked at me and let go of one of my arms and left for this small dark room, it had one window but it had curtains on it. It was very, intimate barely any space. It had one tiny lamp on the wall. I blew it out and he slowly closed the door. I took the keys from his belt. I locked the door then he grabbed my waist squeezing my ass gently. He pulled me closer to him. All I was wearing was my old dress, I've not been given my new outfit. Like usual I wasn't wearing underwear. He started to breathe faster and faster. His breath was warm against my cold skin, I could no longer feel the cold from the small room. He started to moan. I unbuckled his greyish trousers, they started to hurt the skin on my thighs. They hurt when they rubbed up and down my legs, it wasn't completely awful however.

He pulled up my dress, my
stomach had a sudden cold breeze. I pulled his hand up to my chest.
"We don't have to breed." He whispered.
"I want to." I moaned.
"Do you have a rubber?" He asked.
"I can't have kids, were fine." I replied.
"Give it to me slowly." I cried out.