A/N....again

Hello!!
This is kind of awkward since it's like, only been one chapter since a A/N but I just want to say my thoughts andd kinda just talk right now.

Firstly, 674 reads, what the heck. (Thank you)
Also 10 votes also really appreciate that.
So, to thank you all I'd really like to finish the museum chapter before next week ends.

Anyway, how are you guys doing? Just to check up on you guys, if you're feeling sad I might be able to write a comfort chapter.
And considering your reading a Genshin ff, how is your account doing? Any characters or weapons you trying to pull for?

Currently trying to get Aqua Simulacra for my Amber because I'm a starter team main at AR 58.

Lost 50/50 to Staff of Homa though so I'll probably be grinding a lot and mayy have to pull out this.. uh, 10 star item called a wallet.

(I currently don't have any built characters to take Homa right now since Xiao already has Primordial Jade spear.)

(Thinking about pulling for Cyno when his re-run comes around so I guess it's fine??? idk)

Is it weird to just have a A/N about like, ideas and yourself?

Probably.

Anyway... I also feel like your disappointed that this wasn't another chapter, huh.

Well like I said I'll try to finish it by next Sunday and let me know if you have any requests or ideas to improve my writing.

(And if I don't I'll try to do post two chapters because I'm just bad if I can't finish it in like a week lol)

What you can expect from the museum chapter is probably just the characters being really amazed and things like that.

...

I now realize how hard it is to switch topics.

Ahem.

Do you guys like have a tier list on like, how much you like a character? Based on everything. (Design and personality+gameplay)

I do and it feels kind of weird on how most of the archons except Nahida are like--low for me, especially Ei.

Wait am I going to get cancelled for saying that?

(Sorry Ei lovers)

Anyway, I hope you have a great day or night!

No matter where the stars are they are always there, watching over us.

May the stars guide you.

(Also let me know if these like, talking A/N's are like bad or don't like them because like, if you don't want them that's fine with me. They are kinda just here for fun and to let you know I'm not dead or given up on this book yet.)
(Edit:Forgot to mention rankings.
Thank you so much because those are really high!)

Editor Star signing off, for now.