57 votes special

I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST SMALL THINGIE BEFORE CHAPTER 6.
Anyway, 5 and 7 are my lucky numbers so, yeah.

Anyway, music is cool so, I was thinking about the character's reactions when you play music in the background while fighting bosses, doing abyss, dailies, ect.

Enjoy :D 

-------------------------

It was a normal day for you, logging in and doing your dailies, using up resin, and things like that.

You decide to play some music in the background, what should you play?

(SHORT ROUTES)

DECIDING TO PLAY LOFI

-----------------------------------------------

Teyvat started to calm as the music played, birds were singing, flowers were blooming, enemies that were there when walking towards your commission did not attack.

Everything felt at peace. Since time dilation exists, when it is night, the melody really makes it easier to sleep.

Oh wait, please don't blast that-

I feel like Venti immediately picked up on the Lofi song that was playing and started using his lyre to play along too.

DECIDING TO PLAY DARKER SONGS

-------------------------------------------------------

Teyvat is quiet.

They are constantly worrying if you are okay. Like why is the song repeatedly talking about topics like that? Why is there constantly themes of murder and depression and-

Your party starts to crit more and do more damage, either to make you happy or to take out slight bits of anger.

No enemies bother you. 

Hu tao might think it's a bop but sometimes even to her, it might be a little bit worrying.

Though, through the screen, you're fine. 

DECIDING TO PLAY SAD SONGS

-----------------------------------------------

Okay they are really worried about you.

It starts to rain a little more often as if Teyvat is crying for you.

Your party crits more to make you happy. 

They might even spawn in as NPC's to make you laugh or have a conversation with.

Maybe Kujou Sara and Itto pretend to fight each other, or maybe Venti is on top of his statue, maybe Yae Miko is at the shrine, ect.

In reality, you seem perfectly fine.

Now, if you start to cry then they are going to go crazy. (Whether you just did because of your own problems or the song was too emotional)

They are doing everything they can.

Probably sent you some primogems through mail.

If you return back to your normal state/stop crying, they will be SO relieved you have no idea.

They just want their Divine Creator to be happy.

(But it would be funny if your like climbing while a sad song is playing and they start making weird noises)