Attempting to learn about this world (Aka Chapter 5)

Chapter 5

You wake up the next day. Oh wait, wasn't this the day to go to the museum?

You hurriedly get dressed into some decent looking clothing and see if everyone is awake.

You open the door to see everyone at the dining table chatting whilst Lumine and Thoma cook breakfast.

You focus your eyes on the seven people at the dining table, trying to listen in on their conversation.

You couldn't hear much but you could hear Paimon talking about the museum from where you're standing.

You turn your head and focus towards Lumine and Thoma, you could hear them better because they are closer. Their conversation was mostly about the ingredients they need next and maybe brief talk about Teyvat.

You continue to focus on them until someone spots you peeking through the door.

Paimon: Hey! Reader! Could-ya please stop eavesdropping? Come sit with us!"

You sighed as you grabbed your phone and headphones and walked through the door and closed it behind you.

You walk over and feel a little uncomfortable since everyone now has their eyes on you.

It felt like the further you walked, the farther you were from the chair.

You finally reach the chair, sighing.

You turn on your phone and play Genshin, now that you think of it, you've only gone on to do your dailies.

So, maybe you should burn some resin too.

The characters here with you are also not available for some reason...

It's fine.

You can just do it without them.

As you finish your dailies, the food starts to get delivered to the table.

You turn off your phone and look at all the dishes.

The food should do it.

Paimon starts to eat quickly while everyone else takes their time.

Everyone eats their breakfast.

While everyone eats, everyone talks about the museum and what they wish to see.

Please don't mind their curiosity, they haven't been in this world, you would probably act the same if you were in Teyvat, no?

Timeskip

—------------------------------

You finish eating breakfast and everyone gets dressed for the museum.

You also get dressed and grab your keys.

Let's hope you don't need to wait a while to get inside.

"Hey everyone! Let's go!" You say, yelling loudly to those who were too busy talking. You feel like a teacher.

Everyone immediately follows you and steps in the car.

You thank whatever side of you that decided to buy this jumbo car.

"Sooo, what's a museum?" Yoimiya asked, tilting her head to the side a little.

"Well it's like a building that has historical things. I would go to the Hoyoverse headquarters or something Gensh–Teyvat related but that's really far away."