Wishing

Heyo! I realized it's passed spring break now and I still haven't finished chapter 6.
So, in return, I'll probably just write like 10(or more) things these few days so you guys won't be bored lol.
Prompt: Wishing in Genshin.
So, let's get into it!

4 Stars
-------------------------------
These.. actually aren't that bad. Some four stars may want to tease you a little bit(Heizou and Xingqiu-) by coming home after like 50 ten pulls or something by resisting the pull of the stars.
Other then that though, they are pretty happy that you're pulling for them or their constellations.
Not going to lie, some four stars may fight over who get's into the purple or gold star since pity exists.
^
|
| Usually resolved by just going together.
(Imagine just getting a five star with 9 other four stars following it-)
jkjk, they don't want to break the system THAT badly.
Or do they?

If they get forgotten/unused/abandoned/anything around those lines, they will try and work harder for you to notice them again.
Maybe even force some quests?
^
|
| If they get permission from the long meeting of course.

Reader: "Oh, it's a four star. I actually want-"

LIONS ROAR   ☆☆☆☆

R: "...why"

Faruzan ☆☆☆☆

R: "Oh cool!"

Layla ☆☆☆☆

R: "Another? I'm getting pretty lucky."

Mika ☆☆☆☆

R: "Wha--where did you come from?!"

Sucrose ☆☆☆☆

R: "??? what."

Debate club ☆☆☆

R: "Finally, something normal-"

Barbara ☆☆☆☆

R: "Nevermind."

Dori ☆☆☆☆

R: "..."

Harbinger of Dawn ☆☆☆

R: "Okay, continue.."

Collei ☆☆☆☆

R:"What the heck."

5 Stars
--------------
These characters... COMPETITIVE.
Like, no joke.
Though, some may want to tease you. (again lol. P.S, it's Hu tao(most of the time))
^
|
|
It kind of get's worrying because it's like,

"Okay, so I'm going to make Your Grace lose the 50/50 to me and then right after a few 3 stars in the ten pull, BOOM! I just come in!"

"What if the Divine Creator does a single pull?"

"..."

Constantly fighting over who get's the star to be honest.
̶Q̶i̶q̶i̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶c̶e̶!̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶!̶

May or may not have gotten violent over it.
I mean, for the standard characters, they care if you are mad to a large extent but if it's just a bit, they don't care at all to be honest.
They just wanna come home. (Even if it's a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, you name it.)

As for the event five star, it's a bit hard for them since the standard characters are basically ganging up on them but usually they win anyway.
Whatever, the standard 5 star characters can just sneak in in your standard banner pulls.
The event character especially wins if you've been saving up for said character for a while.
Bonus if you pre-farmed artifacts/materials/talents.

Now, let's say hypothetically, nobody wanted to come home for some reason.
The star would constantly be passed around until someone just took it.
"What if nobody gave in to the pull?"
Your game will crash and then while you're getting back in, they are having a decision on who goes out.
It is often the event character or standard banner character you mentioned you wanted once.
I can imagine people that are related to each other in some way (like friends or family) would take the stars together.

EX: Klee convincing Razor, Bennett, Diona, ect, to come with her while she comes home.

The only bad thing about this one is that, they will fight over it, that's about it.

STANDARD WISHES
---------------------------
This is probably the one that they need meetings for the most.
Since there are both 5 and 4 star characters and weapons, this get's really hard.
Usually, if they know what you want, they do their best to grant that.
Though, if you're just randomly wishing, it starts to become a problem.
They usually try to not send early 5 stars and 4 stars so that they can process what or who they should let come home.
Also, may get violent. (Usually happens when multiple people want to come home.)
Teyvat fried eggs and healers to the rescue!
Game probably will crash if they can't think of anyone to come home.
They just hope you can bear with your game not responding when you pull sometimes.
They just want you to be the happiest you can! And that starts with giving what you want.

A/N
Firstly, thank you all so much for the reads and votes. (HOLY-)
Secondly, I'm EXTREMELY sorry that I couldn't get chapter 6 done, was actually kind of busy and lacked motivation.
Thirdly, if you have any requests, let me know and I'll try to write them.
Lastly, have a great day or night! May the stars guide you.