200 reads special

A/N

Hello everyone! I just want to say thank you for 200 reads! (and also 6 votes ty) Since chapter 4 part 2 might take a bit, I'm going to give you a short story. Thank you again and enjoy reading, reader.
(Basically this story will be about the featured genshin characters stealing your phone and searching themselves up)
(Don't tell them what lemon or r34 means please-)

(Also I'd like to think this takes place before going to the museum)

You were sleeping. 

And, while you were sleeping, the nine characters decided to steal your phone.

(I mean if you picked the Zhongli route it makes it easier)

Lumine slowly opened the door to your bedroom and let Paimon fly in and grab it, without breaking anything, of course.

Paimon glanced around the room, looking for a familiar black box you carried with you all the time. 

Aha! She found it. 

She removed it from the charger and left your room. Lumine closed the door behind her, ever so gently.

"Wait, so, what your saying is that if we take this "phone" we can learn more about our creator?" Paimon asked.

"Well, it's worth a shot.." Lumine replied.

They set it down on the living room table as everyone laid their eyes on it.

Venti: "Sooo, how does this work?"

Kazuha: "Well, considering all the buttons on the device, it's only right to assume that's how you turn it on."

Venti: "Okay, let me try!"

Venti grabbed it off the table, and pressed the side button, getting the right one first try.

It turned on, revealing the screen and a passcode appearing after venti touched it with his finger.

Ei: "For a bard, that was... impressive."

Venti: "Ah, you flatter me! It was simply just a guess."

Ei: "Oh."

Ayaka get's her fan and covers her face.

Venti hands the phone over to Zhongli.

Zhongli puts in the code.

They see your apps on your phone.

Paimon: "Hey! Hey! Let Paimon see!"

Making room for Paimon, they all eye towards the Paimon looking one.

Genshin Impact.

Paimon: "Oh look! It's me! ehehe..."

Thoma: "Hmm, do you think this is what the creator uses to contact us?"

Ei: "Hmm.. that certainly is a possibility..but, why Paimon as the contact image?"

Paimon: "Because Paimon's the best travelling companion ever!"

Lumine: "Didn't Amber say you were a mascot when we first met?"

Paimon: "Paimon's not a mascot! Oh wait... that is true... But Paimon still isn't "just a mascot!"Hmph!"

Zhongli: "It might be because Paimon was the most distinguished guest at this year's Lantern Rite. "

Venti: "Ohh.. That is right! Your memory is great!"