A very interesting title (and prompt)

Hello everyone
Sorry for the slow updates!
I'm currently in California for summer vacation and got hit by a car (basically) which was my father's car so yeah lol.

Anyway, here's something.
Prompt: You isekai into Teyvat but you have the ability to summon modern and Teyvat equipment, including guns. Why? I don't know.
A little OOC, sorry.

——————————————

You get home after a long day of work/school.
After taking a quick shower, you go to your room.
It's been a day or two since you've last played so, you decide to go look around your games.

Genshin Impact specifically catches your eye. You didn't uncap your resin or do your dailies yet!

Eh, you can do it in a bit, you have time.
So, you decide to play -Insert game name here- instead.
Well, that clearly made someone, or something, quite unhappy.
Time seems to pass by really fast as you play. You finally decide it's time to go on Genshin.
Using -Party name here-, you complete your daily commissions.
Then, you uncap your resin on artifacts, which were garbage as per usual.
RNGesus did not bless you today.
Anyway, you complete the recent event as well. Then, you're a bit bored. But, as you look at the time, it looks like a suitable time for bed, doesn't it?
So, you turn off your device and head to bed.
As soon as you hit the bed and go under the covers, you start to feel really drowsy. You close your eyes and sleep for the night.

You get woken up by a strange sound.
You begin to open your eyes and notice you're outside. You get up and take a look at your surroundings. You're surrounded by trees and flora.

"Now where in the hell am I?"
You say to yourself. Then, a blue screen appears in front of you. It's a search bar.
So, you tap it and a keyboard appears, begging to be typed on. What should you type...?

Well, you want to get home, don't you? You type in 'Home' and a bunch of houses appear on some icons, but.. Genshin-looking. Of course, there are some that look like they are from Earth when you scroll down but, it's not your house. You type in 'food.' You're getting hungry actually. You haven't eaten anything yesterday. Lot's of food appear on the screen. As expected, they are all Genshin dishes—or Teyvat in this case. You decide to tap on -Genshin dish you find appealing- and it appears in your hands. You are really surprised. Not to mention, you've wanted to try this dish for a while now in real life. You scroll down and find food from your world as well.
As you walk a few inches, the screen follows. It seems it's basically attached to you.
You decide to clear the search bar. Okay, you're in a place with many trees...
Many trees=forest (probably)

So, you're probably in Sumeru now that you look up and see what type of tree's they are.
Then, the noise that woke up earlier is heard once again. It's a noise you remember from playing Genshin for so long, fungi.

A few big and small fungi can be heard heading towards you!

You pull up the search bar immediately and type in weapon.

You see Teyvat weapons but you don't know how to use them at all. You scroll faster towards the bottom and while scrolling, you find a Glock.

You smile a bit as you realize how overpowered that'll be in Teyvat. I mean, a average human can die extremely quickly after a single shot...

The fungi are going to straight towards you so you turn around, aiming the gun towards one of the smaller fungi which is Anemo. You smile wryly as you're about to pull the trigger. You shoot the bullets twice at the fungus and it topples over, some blood spewing around it. No wonder why they didn't add blood to this game...
The gun was also quite loud. The fungi take this as a big offense and start charging towards you! So, you aim the gun to the fungi. One by one, they topple over. You missed a few times but you managed.
You notice a trash icon at the bottom part of the blue screen so you touch it with the Glock and it disappears. You sigh in relief. Now, what to do with the fungi corpses...?

Then, you hear a few voices from the distance.

"Master Tighnari, whatever that was, it was loud. What if it's dangerous?"

"Collei, I'm sure whatever it is, it is probably something we can handle. It was probably a mechanical beast. What else could it be? The giant ruin guard started to move into Avidya forest?"

Oh dear, this might be a hassle.
Well, at least you know where you are now. Avidya forest.. not a bad location, eh?
Ahem.. anyway, you panic a little in the inside, what are you going to do? Run? Stay still? Try to dispose of the fungi?

Well, it's to late as the two forest rangers appear and see you and the fungi.

What do you do?

A. Wait until they say something

B. Explain what happened

C. Ignore them

D. Literally just run

E. Eat the dish

I'll leave it up to you guys.
As per usual, may the stars guide you.