1k Special (what)

Quick A/N!

Firstly, thank you so much. (For both votes and reads and also you guys being really cool people)

Secondly, chapter 6 might be a little slow so I hope you don't mind! In return, here's a 1k special!

This will kind of just be about how they got into your world with the classic idea of smart people working together.

Again, thank you all so much! On to the chapter~!

------------------------------

"Albedo! Are you done yettt? I wanna see -Your Genshin Username-!" Klee asked, messing around with Dodoco.

Albedo turned around to face her and softly smiled. 

"Don't worry Klee, we'll be able to see -Your Genshin Username-."

Klee smiled happily and ran off to hang out with Qiqi, Yaoyao, and Diona.
The four archons, Albedo, Al-Haitham, Tighnari, Kaveh, and even a few fatui harbingers like Dottore and Sandrone were there working on the mechanism. Sucrose and a few others like Collei were assistants--which kind of just meant they carried stuff over. Oh and speaking of the mechanism, it was very much like a portal. Maybe similar to the abyss one?

Yoimiya and Itto were probably showing the children a few things. Since Yoimiya can't light her fireworks, (because it would disturb people that were working or just trying to relax and have peace+quiet) she just took out a sparkler. Itto was showing off his super cool moves and maybe a few beetle fighting techniques. I can't say he was the quietest in the world but at least he knew to be some-what quiet for the ones who were working.

"Everyone!" Noelle shouted.
"Acting Grandmaster Jean has something to say!"

Everyone's heads turned up except for those who were working on the portal and the assistants.

"Hello everyone, we've all been waiting patiently to finally meet our divine creator through this portal. Everyone has been working very hard and as a result, it's almost finished." Jean announced.

Everyone immediately reacted with happiness. 

The children were extremely happy! Running around together.

The crux fleet was smiling in approvement.

Even Xiao and Wanderer that were watching from afar couldn't help but put a smile on their faces.

While Jean was talking, the portal brightly glowed due to it being finished.

It was kind of like a flashbang.

Nahida immediately stepped back while the 9 who were standing too close got sucked into the portal.

Those nine people included Ei, Zhongli, Venti, Lumine, Paimon, Ayaka, Kazuha, Yoimiya, and Thoma.

Then the portal broke as soon as they teleported into your world.

Everyone was shocked and worried, were the nine ever going to come back? 

Nahida explained what happened. In short, the portal malfunctioned because of Ei, Zhongli, and Venti having constant clashes against each other which made Ei dropped a few highly reactive materials which made it work. But, in return, it immediately took in the nearest people and closed.

Everyone was equally upset.

Well, they'll just have to wait and see if they will find you.

END

---------------------------------------

I know this was a short 1k special but like, I had to rush this one so I'm sorry! In fact, chapter 6 may appear next week somewhere so there's that! I hope you don't mind.

Anyway, While that takes a bit, I might update a little in-between with a few short chapters.

Thank you so much and finally, bye!