Based off a comment

A/N Based off this comment below! 

"Trust me when i say this, I'm gonna literally ask Nahida if she wants to go on an adventure with us AND I'D BE SO HAPPY BUT AT THE SAME TIME A BIT WORRIED IF NAHIDA ACCEPTS" 

Yeah I'll write it lol. Takes place after you get ise-pooped (isekaied) into Teyvat.

Oh and as for chapter 6, bro I'm really tired lol. I literally got a notify that someone added my book to something like chapter 6 when or something lol. (To the person who did that, I don't mind, I just found it funny lol)

-----------------------------------
You're heading to Sumeru again. You know, out of all the nations, Sumeru has been the least "Stay-In-Our-Nation-Because-We're-Better-!"Humming a tune that was from Earth, you find yourself in Sumeru City. Everyone around the area immediately stops what they are doing. You think to yourself "This is oddly similar to Ei's first story quest." Let's see, what did you want to do here exactly? Oh right! Just take a look around, meet some of the vision holders, possibly meet Nahida, eat, and explore! Let's take a look around first. You've already been in Sumeru City before, but it was very nice to see it again. You pick up a Padisarah near the crafting ta--Alchemists crafting bench. Oh! Maybe you should go to the Zubayr Theater. Maybe Nilou will be there and you can invite her to walk around Sumeru if she isn't busy. You walk to the Theater and open the doors. The people inside don't notice you right away so you might have a chance! You look around for Nilou and surprisingly, she's on the stage in the corner talking to someone. Well, since you're like, the divine creator, you should be able to walk up right? You walk up the stage and wave to Nilou once you're in eye-view. She did NOT expect you to arrive this suddenly.

"You're Grace! Sorry, if I knew you were coming. We would have prepared something!"

Nilou says frantically, she's hoping you don't mind...

You shake your head saying it was fine. All you wanted to do was take a look around.

"Well, do you mind if I join you? I just finished checking on everyone." Nilou asks.

Of course you didn't mind. Well I guess you can put that off your list then. 

"I was thinking of looking around and maybe find a few more vision holders to see again. I would also like to see the Dendro Archon, if she's free, of course." You reply to her.

She nods and smiles. 

"Perhaps we can go to the Akademiya? Maybe Cyno or Al-Haitham could be there.

"Good idea, Your Grace!"

You and Nilou start leaving the Zubayr Theater.

"You don't need to use the proper titles by the way. You can just use my username, nickname, or my actual name" You say, and laugh a bit afterwards.

"That would be disrespectful." Nilou replies back.

"No it's not! Oh sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice. Here, you can use the name Reader/Nickname" 

(You can choose whether to use your real name or a nickname.)

She nods and after a bit of walking, you make it to the Akademiya.

Surprisingly, Al-Haitham and Cyno had got news of your arrival.

You start to think you have Y/N powers.

"Your Grace." Cyno says while walking over to you.

"Hey Cyno and Al-Haitham!" You wave to them.

They both walk up to you, exchanging pleasantries.

Unfortunately, something came up and they had to go. (As much as they didn't want to)

So, you said goodbye and decided to take a walk around Sumeru City with Nilou.

You head back to the grand Bazaar and get something to eat. Well, another check off your list!

After hanging around a bit at the Grand Bazaar and Zubayr Theater, Nilou had some things she needed to do for her next preformance.

So, you left the Bazaar and walked around.

You head towards the Sanctuary of Surasthana. If you have any luck, Nahida could be in there.

You walk inside to see a familiar small, white and green figure.

Nahida's eyes light up the moment she sees you.

Well, another thing is off your list.

"Divine creator!" 

She runs over to you.

"What brings you here?" Nahida asks.

"I just came here to see if you we're here." You reply back.

She smiles.

"I actually don't have anything to do today.." Nahida says as she does her thinking pose.

"Neither do I." You say.

Wait, you have one more thing on your list....

"Since we don't have anything to do, would you like to explore Sumeru with me?" You hold out your hand.

You wait for her answer, nervously.

Her face lights up and she grabs your hand, accepting your invitation.

The last one was complete.

END

------------

Okay first, sorry for not updating in like 2 weeks. Secondly, thank you for like 35 votes and 1.8k reads. Also, chapter 6 will arrive! I'm just being really lazy and also getting no motivation these past few days. Anyway, I hope you're doing well. See you next time! May the stars guide you.