Valentines day special!

Before this short chapter starts, A/N

Happy Valentines day to those who have a significant other and to those who don't.

Anyway, this is a Valentines day special about how they worshipped you on your birthday in Teyvat.

(By the way you aren't isekaied into Teyvat)

Don't worry chapter 5 will be coming soon.

------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day, YOUR birthday.

This was a special event immediately as soon as they got notified by the Traveler about this a few years ago.

(When 1 minute in our world is 1 hour in theirs.)

The people in Mondstadt have a festival, much like every other nation. This one contains large amounts of wine thanks to Barbatos. 

Jean will have her speech with everyone about celebrating this joyous day.

You can say everyone worldwide (all four nations) have a week off when it's your birthday, some that are favored by you also may get a few gifts.

People play TCG and eat delicious food. You're favorite food is also being served there even if it doesn't exist in Teyvat. 

A certain Liyue professional chef had to help them re-create the dish you once spoke of being your favorite.

At Jean's speech to everyone in Mondtstadt she reminds you of the freedom and blessings you had given them.

You had given them much guidance they are grateful for.

Even Jean herself was free from work on your birthday. She used that time to visit friends and Barbara.

All the wine stalls are successful and everyone is happy.

At the end of the day, everyone gives your their gifts at the alter in the church whether they have a vision or not.

Some bring physical gifts while others put on performances for you to see.

This week is definitely the best for the people of Mondstadt.

Liyue

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It's YOUR birthday? No problem. This city has everything settled.

It's very similar to the Rite of Descension but no one dies, of course.

Oh! And it's also more cheery then the Rite of Descension which is often quite serious.

Ningguang also has a speech similar to Jean's about the blessings and protection you had offered to Liyue and this current week is one of the most important, being your birthday.

The have fireworks, but more symbolized towards you then the adepti when it's the Lantern Rite.

People often get together to give offerings and prayers near the square.

Since everyone has a break, many people really enjoy it to have time with friends and family.

Stalls with food and clothing are selling goods, music shows are open, and people walking and chattering about this week and things that will come after this celebration.