Why didn't you tell me? (Chapter 3)

Chapter 3

(Yeah I know this took forever lmao)

(Okay so the thing above is when I kinda just left it at 2 chapters for like 3 months so yeah)

It was the next morning, 6AM. You decide to go to the kitchen and Thoma and Lumine await you again. You had to tell them how it all works again because–again– it's modern equipment so just tell them again, won't you? Anyway, after telling them again, they immediately get to work. You also help them. For some reason, you telling them to do something really reminds them of.. The voice of Teyvat. No, that can't be it. Just because it feels familiar doesn't mean you are them. Right? Plus, you would have said it earlier, for sure. You, Lumine, and Thoma finish up breakfast and set up the table. Eventually, everyone wakes up and eats, talking to each other and gaining trust with one another, even Kazuha and Ei are slowly, but surely getting along. You said that you would tell them why they are so popular today but–are they ready? If you were to tell them they are a video game, then they might think their life is a lie. Well, you're gonna have to tell them eventually so, now is the day. "Hey, may everyone meet in the living room? You say, slightly hesitating, though practically unnoticeable. Everyone obeys your suggestion and sits down. You sit beside Thoma and decide where to start.

R:You know how I told you you guys were popular around here?

Paimon: Yeah??? What about it? Me and the traveler are world famous!

R: ....Anyway uhm to put it bluntly..

Paimon:Just spit it out!

Lumine: Paimon, your manners.

Paimon: Oh- right sorry.

Ei: Continue

R: Anyway to put it bluntly you guys are from a game, a very popular one at that–like, REALLY popular.

Lumine starts to giggle and so does Kazuha. Some wear a smirk on their face while others just smile. "Name, we already know that." WHAT, you thought in your head. Are they self aware? No that can't be right-

"We know because of the guide, creator, and voice of Teyvat." Says Paimon. Your brain was trying to comprehend this, by the guide, creator, and voice of Teyvat is that the developers? VA's? Players?

"Are they the same person?" You ask. Paimond nods happily. Wait, this can't be the SAGAU, right? No, your just thinking weirdly–But they said your voice sounds familiar–nononononono-

"Hey you alright?" You nod. "Just a little surprised, that's all. Well, since you already know about that then, this meeting is over–Well, unless you have some questions about the rules or something else."

Everyone looks at each other and nods. "Your Grace?" Ei says.

Your eyes widened a little, what did they just say? "Y-Your Grace?!" You said. "...Are you unaware?" Ei replied.

R: "I..."

Ei: "...."

R: "So I'm the voice? I'm the one who has helped everyone?"

Ei: "Yes. You have guided us through many paths."

R: "Oh, I see."

The room fills with silence and slight confusion, What do you mean you don't remember? You spoke to them so softly when you were using them as your vessel, guiding them. The traveler remembers your silence when Scaramouche fell down and Nahida took the Gnosis and also after that, finishing the quest, you said how you felt bad and wanted him to come home. Wait.. "Nam— I mean, Your Grace, what does the term come home mean?" Lumine asked

"Well come home means when I wish for them, like the shooting stars that turn either blue, purple, or gold. By come home, I mean for me to get them." She understands, it's a "video game" term. "You guys may leave and um, you guys can stop calling me Your Grace, especially when we're in public." They wanted to disobey but you are their divine creator after all. So they listened and left.

After around 3 hours. You realize that maybe you should go to the Grocery store... hmm but with who?

VOTE ENDED

Perhaps Thoma, Traveler, and Paimon are the best options.

You call them over from the bedroom and kitchen and tell them the situation. They agree on coming with you. You say bye to everyone else and leave with the 3 following behind.

The chapter has ended.

Hey! Sorry for not updating for so long but anyway, the next chapter will most likely be about going to Walmart and buying stuff, returning, putting stuff in the fridge, and possibly getting more romantic with a character. It would work something like those Tumblr fanfics where they do character x reader and make them all separate with similar or same scenario/scenarios. Let me know if you have any other suggestions! Thank you for reading, Reader.