Whoops, instead of summoning in the game you summoned IRL (Chapter 1)

Another day, another isekai fanfiction...?
You finished your last domain run and yawn, "What time is it? Huh..? 11:50 PM!? I should probably go to bed." You leave Genshin and turn off your computer, then you turn off your lights and go to bed.

Tomorrow
You wake up to a few voices speaking. And they sounded quite familiar too, strange. Then you realize, what if someone broke into my house? Who are these people? Why are they here? But questions aside, you needed to know who was in your house. You left your room to see–Wait... Is that Lumine and Kazuha!? As you walked out of your room, (You didn't sleep in sleep wear lol) you could feel 9 pairs of eyes looking at you. You were frozen in shock that you didn't realize Lumine was right in front you with a skeptical look. "Where are we?" You snapped back to reality and with a sigh, you said "You're not in Teyvat, Not even outside Teyvat, in another world."
Kazuha and Thoma looked at you with a look you couldn't read. Were they judging you? Paimon was telling Lumine you were quite suspicious and then silence filled the room. You broke the silence saying "How did you guys even get here?" Ei gave you that death stare that looked like she was going to kill you. Paimon answered your question and said "Well, all of us seemed to have gone through a portal. It was purple, and also, why does your voice sound so familiar!?" Huh..? "....Familiar?"

Zhongli questioned you if the 9 of them were currently in your house and they were so you said yes. Well, now 9 Genshin Characters are in your house and your voice sounds familiar to them. After settling down, everyone is currently either in your living room or kitchen. Lumine asks you how you know their names. You look at her stating that you can't tell her, you were somewhat afraid of them. She looked confused but didn't question you anymore and just went to hang out with the others. You decide to sit on a stool in the kitchen and eventually, Kazuha makes his way over to you. "Kazuha? Do you need anything?" Kazuha shakes his head. "I just wanted to know what you know about us." Oh, so he's asking for lore. Reader, since you either care or don't care about the lore, I'm just gonna say you know a good amount but not everything. "I know some things about everyone, but it's truly nothing special." Kazuha sits down on the stool beside yours and says "Well, since you already know about everyone here, why don't you tell me about yourself?" You considered that for a moment. You decide to tell him about yourself. You say what your name is and a nickname or two and a few other things. Kazuha understands that you're just a regular person, but what makes you peculiar is that you know quite a bit of the 9 people in your home. From what he's heard from the others, your voice sounds familiar, like the voice in Teyvat..? Huh. Anyway, to set the scene with you Reader, imagine Yoimiya and Venti on the couch talking quite loudly but it's nothing compared to what you have heard in the bus or in the mall. Ei is in the Kitchen with Zhongli looking at all the cutlery and pans and basically the entire kitchen. Whenever they found something they didn't have in their world. They took a closer look at it and probably picked it up. (Of course they did ask you for permission–well Zhongli did. Raiden still doesn't seem to trust you, but it would be disrespectful in her mind if she were to touch items that belonged to you without permission. Since she isn't your friend.)
As for Thoma, he was also in the kitchen, admiring it. Since this world is more modern than Teyvat, everything seemed quite fancy and deluxe to him. Though, he didn't understand microwaves or the stoves we had. And maybe a few tools we had to peel fruits or the cheese grater. Kazuha was also in the living room. He didn't speak often in the conversation Venti and Yoimiya were in but he was still there. Lumine was in the living room on a distant chair from everyone. Paimon was there too, they were talking about something but you couldn't hear them very well. You decide to get your phone from your room and play something or watch something on Youtube.
They hear you leave your stool and go to your room, then they see you walk out with a "black box". Zhongli looked at it very carefully when you turned it on while sitting back down on your stool. When you put in your password, you realized you had to change your background really quickly because the picture is a picture of one of them. (Your choice) After you change the background on your phone, You decide to watch Youtube. You connect your headphones and start watching Dish. (Genshin streamer/youtuber) As you watch, Paimon comes over and looks over your shoulder. You can sense her presence and pause the video and look up at her, tilting your head to the side slightly. She starts getting a little nervous and asks "what's that black box? Nothing Paimon's ever seen before." You reply "A phone." Oh archons you should've told her it was a phone and what a phone was. Now she's asking you what a phone is and how to use it and ect. Lumine also starts getting involved with your conversation with Paimon and now you're currently talking about how they work. (You had to search it up since you don't know and you're reading an article to them) Eventually they ask about the "black box in the living room". You say it's a TV or television. They have no clue what that is and you had to explain it. When you got to the movies part, you had to say what the movies were because you didn't want any more questions about them. Lumine asks you if all of us can watch a movie. You say yes because they have never seen a movie before and it would/will be a cool experience for them. You turn on the TV while Lumine calls everyone over. Paimons trying to get Venti, Yoimiya, and Kazuha to be quiet because a movie is going to appear on the screen. They stop talking and Yoimiya asks what that is and Paimon just says you'll see. She's probably too lazy to explain it all. Everyone starts to come over to the living room and sit down. You sit next to Ei and say "Alright, so we have plenty of movies to choose from. We got comedy, horror, some Disney stuff or just happy ending stuff, we have thrillers, and some other stuff too. What would you guys like to watch?" Yoimiya wants to watch a comedy one while Ei asks what Disney is. Then Lumine says horror because why not. Kazuha doesn't say anything while Zhongli is in deep thought. Thoma decides maybe a thriller and Ayaka agrees with Thoma. Speaking of Ayaka, before this, she was sitting on a Kitchen stool but it was the farthest one away from you. Eventually, you speak up saying "How about we watch The One?" You have caught everyone's attention and Ei asks you what is that. You say it's a science fiction movie about traveling multiverses and interdimensional travel. Lumine immediately agrees to watching it since it's about traveling to different worlds. Since Lumine agrees, everyone else does too because they trust the traveler.

So I was going to add about the movie since i need to be detailed but then again there are people who haven't watched this yet so go watch it if you wanna understand lol.

After the movie
So after the movie, they were very impressed on how they could watch something on a black box that you call a TV. They liked the realism and the story although it wasn't the best in your opinion. (it was okay) Yoimiya asked if she could watch another one with you while Zhongli commented on how expensive the TV must be to be able to play something like that. To reply to Yoimiya you said no because it was almost 10:30 PM. As for Zhongli, you say it was 299.99. Zhongli looked at you with a confused face like "only 300 mora?" And you sigh saying 1 dollar in this world is 26,000 mora. Instead of being in shock, he understood. You say that it's 10:30 PM and you tell everyone to follow you into your room. Then you open the closet with a butt ton of clothes and you say "Pick out something to wear to bed." Everyone looks in the closet and picks out some stuff except for Paimon. You had to get some childrens clothes for her. Ei picked out this light purple hoodie while Ayaka found the skirt's place.(If you're a guy or don't like skirts let's just say some friends dropped them off here for you.) Venti immediately goes to where Ayaka is and picks a white skirt. Ayaka picks a gray one. Zhongli found some sweat pants and a gray shirt. Kazuha noticed something... He told you to come to where he was and he asked about the Thoma and Kazuha outfits. You started sweating and said that you were cosplaying for a tiktok. After hearing that he just continued to look at some clothes and found some pants matching the T-shirt he chose. (I'm going to be honest, the characters have no idea what they are doing.) Eventually, everyone gets all the clothes they picked and change into them. It did take a bit since you only have 3 bathrooms but that's fine. You tell them you have 4 bunk beds in the guests room meaning 8 people can sleep there. As for the ones left out you said you had a couch in there that can turn into a bed. Everyone heads to the guest room and you get rid of cushions on the couch and get the bed out. You put the cushions back and ask, "Who's going to sleep here?" Paimon volunteers since she wants the big bed but Yoimiya ends up taking it. And everyone goes to bed.

First part is done! Anyway, aren't you glad their bodies adapted to this world fast? If not, they would have gotten hungry every 4-7 minutes. Thankfully they are video game characters so it's fine. But if you were in Genshin... It would be entirely different.