Chapter 47

I spring back to my feet, wrapping one arm around her waist to stop her falling over, listening to her moan and try to catch her breath as I sweep my fingers through her juices, spreading them up into her ass before clutching her throat and dragging her body back against mine.

“I can never get enough of you... It will never be enough.” Whatever this is between us, it’s insatiable, it’s never ending, because I’ve just had a taste of her and all I want is to do it again.

And again.

And again.

Forever.

My dick slips between her ass cheeks, they’re so fucking thick, my arm tight around her waist but the other hand turning her head to look up at me as I press my racing chest to her back and start to thrust. I’m not even inside her, and it’s already better than it's ever been with anyone else.

“Kage...what are you... I can’t!” She twitches and writhes with sensitivity as I start to circle her clit again, pinching her nipple to keep her right here with me when she threatens to fade away into the blissful abyss.

“Yes you can... cum for me again.” Keep cumming for me. Don’t ever stop.

I want to fuck her, but she’s not there yet, and this isn’t about that. Instead I just thrust my cock between her ass cheeks over and over, feeling her warmth, flicking her bean, clawing over her nipples and up onto her throat, before she catches her breath enough that I can fucking kiss her.

“Kage... I’m...”

“I knew you’d love it rough... You were born to feel every pleasure.” I rub her clit harder, and she loses her mind.

There’s sweat dripping over both of us, her dress a mangled piece of forgotten fabric hanging around her waist. She doesn’t give a fuck, as lost in me as I am in her.

This is truly the woman of my dreams.

“There... There!” I find where she needs me, dragging her to her peak as my own head starts to spin. Her arms throw back, wrapping around my neck as I smash my hips into her ass, her screams echoing my own as she buckles with a second round of pleasure and I empty all over her inner thighs.

Holy fucking shit... that was intense.

We collapse to the floor, my back hitting a barrel but I make sure she lands right in my lap, her legs shaking so much that even when I try to run my hands over them and bring her some calm, my touch only makes it worse.

I really have an effect on her...

“I haven’t... That was... Fuck...” Even through my own high I chuckle, she's so fucking cute when she gets like this. Just happy, I love her when she’s happy... I love her when...

“You need to breathe, Shorty.” Her heart’s racing out of control. I press my hand against it, pulling up her dress too. I’d rather I didn’t have to, I’d rather she never wore clothes again, but if some guy manages to get out here and see her like this, I’d have to rip him in half.

“That's easy for you to say... you haven’t just had two of the most intense orgasms of your l-life.” There’s a lot I could say right now, but she’d definitely slap me for being cocky.

Instead I just put us back together, dragging her to sit securely in my lap and wrapping my arms around her. Exhaustion drains all the life from her veins as her head sits heavy on my shoulder.

“I fucking missed you.”

“I m-missed you more.” Not possible.

The night is dark, but she’s a glowing light. I was never the kind of guy to sit and think about the woman I’d end up with one day, but even in my wildest fantasies I couldn’t have created her. She’s just more; more fire, more passion, more bravery, more than I ever thought I’d get.