Chapter 44

AUTHORS NOTE: HELLO MY GORGEOUS BEAUT ARMY!

I just want to thank you all so much for being so kind and supportive during my very unexpected absence. I’ve been writing for almost two years, and only once have I ever had to miss a weekly upload before, so I know this was very out of the blue for all of us! ❤️

My beautiful fiancé is now very much on the mend, and I want you to know how much we both appreciate all the love and well wishes you've all sent 🥰 You’re just the most gorgeous souls in this world, so thank you, you have no idea how much it's meant ❤️

But now I’m back! So let’s dive straight into Westbrooke 😘

All my love and cwtches,

Monroe xo

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

MAY’S P.O.V

This is a bad idea. This is such a bad idea.

“This is the best idea I’ve ever had! Of course I’m sure!” This is not going to end well... Or end very well, depending how you look at it.

“Well if you insist, tesora, it would be my great pleasure.” Brie wraps Elba up in a far-to-friendly hug, making sure to get most of her face into her giant boobs.

“Yay! Steve! Elba is going to move in with us until she leaves!” Steve can hardly hear her over the pounding music, but that doesn't stop a sexy grin spreading on his face.

I knew letting them dance together for the last two hours was a mistake. She could never resist a hot Italian.

“Are you sure about this, babe? Josh and Milo said they were happy for you to stay with them.”

“I do not mind, bellissima. I do not believe I would get the best sleep at their home tonight anyhow.” It’s kind of hard to argue with her when I look across from the VIP area at the dancefloor, to see Milo throwing his stars up against the wall and practically fucking him for the world to see. Control yourselves! Charlie’s leaking!

Although the fact she thinks she’s going to get any sleep in the same house as Brie and Steve is absolute proof of how little she knows them. Trust me, I’m still in therapy.

“Curse Han’s huge dick for telling me not to bring my zoom lens.” Charlie nearly falls over the railing trying to get his phone closer to my brother and his future husband. Just another video to add to his collection. “Oh, and May sweetie, I think you’ve lost your man. He’s one of us now.” Yep. He’s gone. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted.

Kage went to get us all more drinks almost half an hour ago, but he hasn't been able to make it back yet. He’s made a crowd of rainbow men bigger than Milo’s usual fan club, practically begging at his feet every time he gives them a flash of those baby blues. Not that he cares they’re fucking him into the floor in their heads, that little attention whore is in his element.

I’d pretend I’m jealous, but it’s just really funny. Every time he smiles over at me those vicious queens look ready to rip my throat out.

Sorry horn-dogs, the only dick he wants to ride is the ten incher that makes up my personality.

Steve finally takes pity on him when Kage tries for the eleventh time to getaway from the bar, trying to set him free, but if anything his presence only grows the crowd. Steve has that effect... especially in that shirt...

Can you believe Brie gets to fuck that? Lucky bitch.

“Would you look at these fucking vultures!” My sister leans right over the railing to shout down at the gathering. “Hey, you with the good ass! Hands off the fucking merchandise!”