Old thoughts

After their dinner the group split up and went their separate ways. The guys chose to start their night out at the blackjack tables in the hotel. Zayn, Harry, and the girls made their way to their own hotel to The Chandelier Bar.

The night was fairly easy going. After gambling a couple hundred away, the boys headed across the street to the Paris hotel to Chateau Rooftop, the nightclub at the mini replica of the Eiffel Tower. They were taken to VIP since both djs did shows there before.

Zayn and his group moved from the bar to Marquee, the nightclub within the Cosmo. The bouncer of course knew who they were so he escorted them to a private booth and they started celebrating when the bottle service they ordered arrived.

With updates on their whereabouts Niall made way to both of the suites. While at dinner he had people go in and decorate Zayns suite. He knew the model would like it and expected them to post nonstop. Liams wasn't too crazy in terms of decor. He went in and dropped off swag bags for the guys, along with nice custom slightly corny hats that stated their positions in the wedding party.

 He went in and dropped off swag bags for the guys, along with nice custom slightly corny hats that stated their positions in the wedding party

Towards the end of their first night they made their ways back to their rooms where they received the surprises. Of course the models and Doniya couldn't resist the urge to pose for some pictures so naturally Harry directed them. The boys all kept taking selfies and random mirror pics all through the suite.

When Niall went to check on Liams suite he was ushered in by Ed and insisted Niall let loose. He caved and had a few glasses because why not, before calling it a night.

The next morning Zayn woke and removed himself from the covers. After brushing his teeth then putting on some comfy clothes he walked out of his room. He needed coffee and since there was a Starbucks right downstairs he made way.

Walking into the main space he saw Harry and Kendall cuddled up on the couch. Gigi and his sister were still asleep in their own rooms. Quietly he snuck out into the hallway seeing the security Niall hired for them.

"Morning Wes. Morning Pete." He greeted.

"Morning." They both said at the same time.

"Were you wanting to go somewhere?" The guard asked moving from his spot.

"Yes just downstairs for a coffee but I think I'll be good Wes." Zayn smiled and reassured.

"Mr. Malik are you sure?" He hesitated.

"Yes! I can run if I need to and also, please just Zayn. Did you boys want anything?" He asked the guards and took their orders.

When he got to the main lobby it was pretty full considering it was around 8 AM. He walked towards the front of the lobby too Starbucks and noticed the packed line. He shrugged and put his hood on.

Occasionally he got looks and people around would come up to him but he didn't mind. It wasn't getting out of hand yet so he was thankful for that. He ordered seven drinks total including his. The two guards, Harrys, his sisters, Gigis, and Kendall's.