A whole lot of history

During private school Liam was very popular. His athletic abilities, good looks, and charm just captivated people. He wasn't a stereotypical jock though. Academically he excelled in all of his classes.

Everyone either had a crush on him or wanted to be him. Though everyone was basically throwing themselves at him, one person in particular caught his attention.

Danielle was his first real long term relationship. This was probably the first time Liam ever felt affection towards someone. They were friends since freshman year, but it wasn't until their junior year the two started dating.

Growing up Danielle danced all styles and genres. Classical dance like ballet, tap, and lyrical was her foundation but she took a liking to very big high profile productions on stage like hip hop, jazz funk, and contemporary. She traveled all around competing for her studio.

Come their Senior year in school she traveled to America to attend a clinic for the UCLA dance team. This was a new style of dance for her being it was more Cheer and Pom based, but she fell in love with it especially since it was at the epicenter of the industry she wanted to pursue.

Although Geoff already had a plan for his future, Liam was thrilled because he applied to Cardiff University in hopes of pursuing and furthering a soccer career. With his stats and records he was fortunate to receive an offer from the team. Some of the sports top players in league attended and graduated from that program.

Eagerly he shared the news with his family hoping that deep down Geoff would allow him to go. Ultimately he said No and that he had to chose a more realistic path much like his own. Those words cut deep. His father dictated much of his career path and there wasn't much he could do since his father was paying.

Close to graduation Danielle flew out to audition for the team where she fortunately made it. When she got back and told Liam he was super happy for her.

A couple weeks after it started taking a toll on their relationship. The realization of her moving abroad set in, but they continued to try and make it work.

They graduated and agreed on long distance at first. With an eight hour time difference, practice for Danielle, and classes to top it off, things got far more complicated than they thought, they till held onto that last thread.

To add to everything Danielle was juggling, she was approached by a major LA choreographer with tons of gigs as a fill in dancer for multiple big time artists. The catch was she'd have to travel all around to any location she was asked. As a struggling college freshman who desperately wanted to live out her dreams she decided to take up the offer on top of her already busy schedule.

Liam across the pond was a mess. It was upsetting to him more so because he lost touch with his only true friend and support. Yeah he had his other friends and all, but no one got him on a personal level like Danielle did.

They loved each other endlessly. Everything he was feeling with his father she was always there for him and all the stress Danielle endured Liam was there for her. Typical high school sweethearts.

Halfway through their first year of University it fell apart and they decided it was best to call it quits and with that they wished each other well. There was no animosity between the two but they just weren't in contact anymore.

Danielle was so focused on her chaotic yet orderly life that she didn't have time to process it. She just had to perform and put on a brave face.

Liam only attended school so he had plenty of time to process. It was when they broke up that he started acting out. He'd drink occasionally here and there but never excessively till then.