"I do"

Looking up to the boy he's grown up with, cared for, and loved since he was a little kid, Zayns breath hitched. So when Liam wiped the tear it just sent him. He chuckled, but even that small gesture warmed his heart.

Liam looked down to the boy who's been on his mind since forever. Though he didn't know it at the time, he knew it now. He loved him. His mouth was going numb because he'd been smiling brightly since Zayn appeared. When he saw the tear falling down his boys cheek, he cautiously wiped it as Zayn lovingly smiled.

"Welcome! Good afternoon, family, friends, and loved ones." Their officiant began. Through the words both boys could not break their gazes. All of the guests took notice and clutched their hearts.

"We all have come here today to celebrate the wedding of Zayn, and Liam. On behalf both the grooms they would like thank you for joining us. By your presence, you celebrate with them the love they have slowly but surely discovered in each other."

He said hinting towards their past as the two families all shared a lighthearted laugh. Both flushed joining in on the laughter.

"Marriage is a bond to be entered into only after considerable thought and reflection. By making this commitment today, Zayn and Liam's relationship will become stronger, better, deeper, and most importantly happier."

Liam kept rubbing circles on Zayn's hand. His grip was firm yet light. The way his hand fit into the man's felt so right to him.

He looked over his shoulder to his mother already in tears. It was only the opening statements and she was already losing it. He giggled as he saw his father roll his eyes to him, with his hand rubbing Trisha's shoulder.

He even caught a glimpse of his sisters taking a BeReal. He only knew because they held a thumbs up to the phone.

Liam looked over to his family and was met with Geoff's nod of approval. Karen put her hand on her heart as she looked at her son. He smiled then focused on his sisters who were trying to focus but getting distracted by their kids.

He even turned his gaze over to the Malik's side where they all smiled at him. He saw Freddie who gave him a huge thumbs up with a toothy grin. He chuckled then held a thumbs up back, his attention falling back on Zayn.

"Today, Zayn and Liam demonstrate their devotion to each other by dedicating themselves to a life together. By setting forth to honor the vows they have created today, their lives, which began basically together, will be joined as one officially." The officiant looked to one another.

At the mention of their lives beginning together, both boys lives flashed in their minds. Every thought and memory shared together between the two played in their mind.

"Today represents not only the joining of you two, but also the joining of your families and friends."

Each turned to their audience. Some teary eyes hear and there, smiles, waves, and flashes from their wedding photographers. The event was very exclusive and intimate, but outside they knew it was a different story.

Paparazzi and the media had been camped outside for days. It was the most anticipated wedding in pop culture at the moment and nobody wanted to miss a beat.

Luckily Niall, their parents, and wedding planners hired way more than enough security for the event. Half the group was here while the other was at the reception venue down the street.

"The couple would also like to recognize their parents on this occasion. They offer their profound gratitude for all the love and care their parents showed in raising them. The unconditional gifts of love and support that you have continually offered have inspired them to become who they are today. Without you, this day would not be possible."