Aftermath

***Trigger warning*** Brief mention of SA in the workplace!

Zayn bolted out the door so fast then entered his car and started it. The tears streaming down his face dropped on his lap.

How can someone be so caring then act as if nothing happened?

Truth be told Zayn was a virgin. He never admitted it to anyone other than Harry because it made him sound so lame. That was the first time he's fully committed to having sex. He's done things with guys before but when it came down to it he'd always stop. Like some people he wanted his first time to mean something. He doesn't know what within him thought that with Liam it would be the right time. but he was caught in the moment and liked how sincere Liam was being.

When he got home he jumped in the shower then fully broke down. He knows that the topic is such a social construct but for him it was something meaningful.

Being in the modeling industry a lot of people saw him as an object. There was plenty of times people in a higher position than him made advances.

It was when he just turned 15 that he was on set of a Hollister holiday campaign wearing only a fur trimmed jacket, and low rise jeans on the beach exposing his torso, that he discovered how people abused their power.

Would underage minors posing shirtless fly today? No, but six years ago was a far different time he thought

One of the marketing agency executives came on set. As he posed on some rocks the executive ushered Zayn back to his tent to try another outfit. Usually his parents would have to be on set but they were taking his older sister Doniya to a university tour in America.

The older man who was fairly young, maybe late 20's, and handsome took Zayns jacket and gave him a different one. He began fixing the collar and buttons, but started touching his skin. The man then started massaging Zayns shoulders complimenting and applauding all of his work with the company so far.

So young but still mentally mature, Zayn felt like he couldn't say anything because he didn't want to cause a scene that would lead to him being casted as someone hard to work with. In that industry he knew reputation was everything.

The executive still proceeded to touch him and he felt so disgusted with himself. As much as Zayn wanted to block this memory out, it lived with him forever. The older man told Zayn to get down and get him off. He wanted to cry but held it in. As he proceeded to pleasure him, the executive kept telling Zayn how bad he wanted to take his virginity.

There was a commotion outside the tent causing them to jolt up. Before they made their way out of the tent the executive whispered in his ear that if he ever told anyone he'd take away the opportunity by telling Hollister's CEO he was difficult to work with.

With tears Zayn made his way back to the scene wiping them and putting on his game face. He didn't talk much on that set the rest of the day.

When his parents got back from America they sensed something off about him. After weeks of prying it finally came out. Yaser was livid. So much so that he personally beat the hell out of the executive and legally took care of him. Trisha then felt heartbroken because she always delayed that conversation with him about the industry.

Thankfully he's never had any sexual interactions since then, but that didn't stop people from still trying to take advantage. It was that point on he decided to keep his virginity.