Crazy Rich Brits

2:00 PM

By the time the ceremony finished there was still three hours till the cocktail hour began. The ceremony max lasted twenty minutes. It was short yet sweet.

The wedding was breaking all the socials and it was trending. After the ceremony, immediately, there was pictures of them walking out of the church flanked by a security team. The entire wedding party quickly entered a party bus.

The group headed to a couple of spots to take photos, followed by their close family. For some of the shots they toughed it out in the cold December, London air. For the most part they resorted for indoor shoots.

The only person who was not use to this type of environment was Louis. Even Harry, though he came from the art scene, had his fair share of photoshoots himself and the ones he attended for Zayn. Of course the models and Doniya were in their element and the boys doing that typical "too cool" for this vibe.

After the group shots it was the pair shots next then theirs. Louis and Harry had a bit of tension at first. Liam and Zayn, both watched all of their friends take their pictures before them. When watching their closest friends pose together it was funny.

Harry stood firm posing serious as Louis wrapped his arm around the younger boys waist pulling him in. Thrown off by the movement he looked to him with narrow eyes as Louis smiled for the camera. Over a bit they started joking around, but ultimately you could tell the two were warming up to one another.

Next was Zayn and Liam. Zayn looked down to the three rings that all symbolized Liam's love. The diamond wedding band at the bottom, engagement ring in the middle, then on top was the promise ring.

"Do you like it? The band." Liam asked bringing him out of thought.

"Yes. It's amazing. How about yours?" Zayn smiled as they set up for their pictures.

"Zayn you could've given me a ring pop and I would've accepted." Liam stated as he looked to him. Again it was like everything around faded. The photographers didn't even have to direct them with posing.

"I did once. It was at my 5th birthday party. I tried handing you mine since all my friends took the rest. You hit it out my hand remember." Zayn raised his brow questionably.

"Uhh well uh that was then this is now. I'd gladly accept a ring pop from you Z." He said bringing Zayns hand to his lips.

"Dork." The model laughed as the camera flashed.

5:00 PM

All the family, and guests arrived at The Syon Park Gardens. The cocktail hour would be held in a separate building on the garden grounds. The reception, however, would be in the Grand Conservatory. It was a short walk away that would be lined with those outdoor heaters to keep guests warm.

The sea of people filed in from the cold to the endless open bars lined up all over the room. There was tons of bartenders so everyone got their drinks quickly then started mingling.

It was truly a star studded event. Through Zayn there was tons of models, singers, actors, designers, and occasionally the few influencers. Stars like Candace Swanepoel, Shaun Ross, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Tom Holland and Zendaya, Scarlett Johansson, Jimmy Choo of course, and Noah Beck; Just to name a few. It was like a massive awards show with tons of different categories.

As for Liam's guests he had more of the business side. There was a few singers, djs, and athletes here and there. There was dj's like Tiësto and Steve Aoki. Athletes like David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Lionel Messi. In Liam's industry were guests like Ivan Bart, the president of IMG Modeling Agency, and Julia Haart, the founder of Elite Model Management. Again to name just a few.