Slowly slipping

Zayn's back crashes into the bedroom door as he's held up by two muscular arms from the light haired man. With slight moans escaping his lips he tugs at his steam pressed fitted button up.

As Zayn fumbles with the shirt, the man who he could barely make out due to the darkness threw him on the bed then ripped his shirt off causing the buttons to go flying across the cold wooded floor. A gleam of moonlight shined through the curtains which hit the muscular guys abs nicely.

Hungry for more the man attacked Zayn's neck which only caused the model to go limp from the sensation. His body began to chill from this touch. It felt like he was taking an ice cold bath but also as if  he was on fire.

The heat from the older mans body made Zayn grow weak as he tugged lightly at his lip trying to prevent another loud moan to escape.

"Just let it out baby." The man said.

Before Zayn could make out the voice his shirt ripped open. With a gasp Zayn threw his head back.

He'd never had a moment like this with anyone. Yeah sure he's talked to a couple of guys here and there but it never led to this. This feeling was fairly new to him. No one had kissed him this passionately and he sure has hell has never been handled like this.

With both of their shirts off each of them grew impatient. Zayn not knowing what he should do next only laid there with his legs wrapped around the mans torso. Taking a second to admire the boys frame the man who Zayn still hasn't made sense of leans forward to kiss Zayn again. As he descends down the moonlight hits his face.

With a gasp Zayn yells "LIAM?" And wakes up To the sound of his alarm.

With a grunt he reaches for his phone and shuts the ringing off. Zayn sits up and shakes his head. Part of him wishes all of his memories from last night were just a dream but sadly he knows they're not.

It's only 10 o clock and his fitting isn't until 12:30 so he has plenty of time. With another grunt he kicks the sheets off and makes his way downstairs to the kitchen.

As he reaches the bottom floor the door opens to his best friend.

"Morning" Harry says then heads to the fridge. "You haven't made anything yet?"

"No I just got up." Zayn says grabbing a water.
Luckily he sobered up last night so his head wasn't pounding.

Harry scoffs "do you ever get up early?"

"No." He breathes out chugging the water bottle. His dream earlier taking all his breath away.

Harry fixes himself something to eat while Zayn ends up in the living room with his laptop open.

Even though he was ahead in most of his classes, there was still times he felt that he was slacking in some. Sometimes Zayn would even take his schoolwork to work. The stylists took about and hour and a half in hair and makeup anyways so that was his designated school work time.

It was almost too quite for Zayns liking. While he was distracted by his laptop screen, the noise in the kitchen had died down significantly. Shooting a glance up he's met with his best friends eyes.

"Can you like not eat and stare?" Zayn sarcastically says.

"Mm-sorry." Harry chews then continues. "Just wondering if you're going to spill about your little hookup with Liam." He says determined