Hannah Montana moment

The next few days after graduation we're a whirlwind for both of them. They had Zayns graduation dinner, then an engagement party courtesy of both their parents. They each had separate interviews, as well as a few together.

They were trending across every platform. News articles, radio, pop culture blogs, all the socials, even tik tok edits were being made about their engagement since some people caught it on video. It was the most popular piece of celebrity news going around.

Along with his new engagement ring Zayn also wore his promise ring on the right hand. Luckily no one really noticed enough to ask what the Roman numerals meant. That would be interesting to see how he could spin that.

Immediately after the commotion they went into wedding planning mode. Luckily they both had Niall there. Liam had no clue about anything when it came to weddings and Zayn, although he had endless pinterest boards saved, he didn't think he would be planning his own wedding at 22.

Through the process Zayn was having trouble deciding if he should continue living at his loft or move with Liam, since they had talked about it one day. Liam reassured Zayn that there was no pressure to act on it so fast regardless of their contract. He wanted him to decide when he was ready, even if he was ready for that matter, and not just because they were engaged officially now.

Zayn was attached to the place he called home for the past four years, but ultimately he decided it was time to move. The loft was right next to the university and maybe another student could enjoy the space, He thought as he packed his final box from that room. He found himself in the middle of what was his room now empty.

His father, Liam, and Louis came to help with the moving. Even though he was feeling a bit emotional about the move, his eyes would wonder over to Liam who had his shirt off exposing his toned torso. June in London wasn't hot, but since he was doing the majority of heavy lifting he was working up a sweat.

He went downstairs after making sure everything was empty in the upstairs area. Louis also brought his son along which Zayn didn't mind. He was the sweetest little boy.

He came across him and his best friend sitting on the remaining couch, watching Baymax the series on Zayns iPad, through his own Disney plus. Yes he had the streaming service because he liked watching old Disney movies sometimes.

"Hey Freddie you know you can tell Harry to leave if he's bothering you. He's suppose to be helping anyways." Zayn sarcastically rolled his eyes at Harry.

"No s'okay I like him. He can stay. He likes Baymax too. Wanna watch uncle Zayn?" The boy said with his eyes glued onto the screen while Harry squinted his eyes at him.

"I still have tons to do bud. Maybe next time though!" Zayn frowned at him. He was introduced to the boy at his graduation and he instantly took a liking to him. Zayn loved kids. He naturally just knew how to handle them and in turn they all adored him.

"Freddie give Zayn his tablet back to him. Sorry about that." Louis came in unbuttoning his flannel and picking up another box. At the voice Harry looked towards it's direction and paused mouth ajar.

"No its okay! He's fine." Zayn reassured. He looked to his friend who was gawking at the man then waved his hand trying to break his stare mouthing a "stop," as Louis nodded then turned heading outside.

Liam came in empty handed up to Zayn. "That everything from upstairs?" He asked resting taking a sip of his water.

"Dude this isn't Chip 'n Dales." Harry said covering his and the boy who wasn't even paying attentions eyes. "Hey!" The boy said swatting Harry's hand away deep into the show.