The end of a line • END

Requestor ~ Me :D

Au ~ Personalized/random au

Pov ~ Bad's Pov

Info ~ This chapter will be short, and this will be the last chapter in this book, why? Well tho Bad will still continue to stream, this book was dedicated to the dsmp fandom. Dsmp itself had end, and it's about time to end it.

Warning ~ Here's some tissue 🧻🧻🧻

Goodbye, I say to my friends. The day had ended and it was time for us to all go home.

I look back at my friends, I smiled happily enjoying this little island we have created together to enjoy and have fun in.

Us together was the most best thing, but being able to go around this place was a much more fun experience then I expected.

I walked around the forest, thinking of what to do tomorrow. I thought to myself wondering whether I wanted to make a house near the community house or far away it wouldn't matter.

I saw a tiny mountain and decided to climb up it, surprisingly it was easy, I sat down at the top of the mountain. I look to the sky, the moon was there, I stare as it shines through the night. It felt as if a journey had started, a big one.

Yet I felt so bitter. The night was quiet, I was happy to meet my friends, it felt lonely being so far from them now.

An owl hoot, I looked at it's direction, how beautiful the sound it made I thought. It reminded me of how this journey would still come to an end.

I was scared of how fast it would come, I was worried that I had to leave it all behind while continuing to walk further from it.

As I remember,

A sound would be heard loudly within the silent, it would echo over and over again, but soon it will too end in silence.

A journey would shine so bright at night, it would then take over everyone's attention, but soon the shine was gone the journey too would come to an end.

[ʕ•⁠ө⁠• ʔ]

Looking up to the moon shining bright, I saw the end of a line, rather it was mesmerising. Long I thought I would've been scared to see it, I thought I wouldn't be able to smile seeing it.

I look down to the ground and sat, tears that I had hold up fell down fast. My emotions was mixed together, I felt joy knowing the end had come but I can't stand knowing I have to let go of it all.

I can see the start of the line to the end of it, I was proud of it, it wasn't exactly a long one but I knew it was a wonderful one.

A line that started with a small group of friends, the arrival of others, a role each person had, games, tears, laughter's, lost, and for the rest of it all an ending.

I- none of us knew how big this little journey of us can get, but surely it was fun from the start to the end. Together with everyone, I had lot's of fun.

Even if now it all had end, it was still a wonderful journey. Thank you, thank you for giving me this chance, and for it I'll see you again in a different time.

Goodbye.