Callahalo • fluff, lemon

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
THERE IS SOME SEXUAL SCENE; KISSING AND YES, SO FREAKIN' GET OUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR JUST SKIP THE KISSING SCENE OR STUFF.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

I am trying some new style of writing so just bare with me -~-"

This is for Stoopyhead

Sorry the Techhalo was taking so long to be made, I decided to just make something else.

Have Callahalo instead 🙇

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☾ 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 ☽˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The day started, the sun had rise, looking out of the window the sun was seen already.

Was it a good sign or a bad sign?

Of course it was a normal day, the sun rising doesn't have any different signs it's just how the days go and start.

Or at least that is what a normal person that have nothing planned out would say.

As for Bad, today was different, it was the time where he could finally meet his childhood friends.

As he was not a human, Bad could not stayed in the same place inside the human world, earth.

It was a bit tiring moving out from places to places, going back and forth, never able to stay in the same place.

But today was very different as one said.

Bad brushes his blanket away and stands up, he stretches out before going outside of his room.

Bad walk downstairs and stand alone in the silent living room, it was different alright.

Usually his siblings would greet him and roam around the house but now he was alone, he only have himself after the accident.

Bad has reasons to comeback to this town, he needed to find answers and reunite with his friends so he have help.

Will Bad find answers to his questions? We'll see, for now let us follow his journey.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bad finish getting ready to go start his journey, before he goes he took a deep breath and opens the door.

Was what he sees surprising? Not exactly, what Bad sees was a peaceful quiet calm town, too quiet even.

"Good morning Bad ^^"

"Ah good morning OwO"

"How was the house? Do you like it?"

"The house is great, thank you for letting me stay in one of your house."

"Of course Bad, you're father was a friend of mine anyways if you need anything just ask me, goodbye ^^"