Monster • angst

Bad Pov

What did I do?

Did I hurt someone?

I didn't mean to.

I didn't know.

Please stop.

I didn't do it.

I was just trying to help-

"Bad, are you alright?" Puffy ask me. She found me, she found me crying under the stairs inside the mansion I and Skeppy build. She pulled me to her and hugged me, I was confused.

"Uhmm, Puffy what are you doing?" I asked trying to get out of her hug.

"I- Bad you were crying are you alright? Did someone hurt you? Did you and Skeppy fought again?" Puffy asked me, she seems worried, why?

I didn't want to answer her, I didn't want anyone to know about it, I'm scared, what do I do? Should I tell her?

"Bad, listen if you don't want to tell me it's fine, I'm here alright, if you just want to let it all out. I'm here for you." Ske-Puffy said to me.

"Thanks Puffy but I'm fine, anyways what are you doing here this time?" I try to change the subject, which of course worked.

Puffy had always do this, she would always come but it was different before the questions the respons, it was all different before.

。.°+→۝←+ °.。

I was having a panic attack right after what the called me, I started crying it won't stop.

Crying started as a surprising thing for me but time past and I started to get used to it.

People would often calls me ugly, told me to go die, one time they called me a monster it hurts, I didn't know it was this painful to hear someone calls you that.

The kids would often throw pebbles at me, well it doesn't really hurt me physically but it does hurt me mentally, I never thought once in my life that someone would do this.

"Hey Bad, what are you doing- oh Bad are you alright? Did someone hurt you? Bad?" Skeppy? told me.

I was not wearing my glasses I can't see who it was but they were wearing blue clothing so I suppose it was Skeppy, weird Skeppy sound less Skeppyly.

"Skeppy you sound different. Are you sick?" I asked him.

"Skeppy?! Really Bad, it's me Puffy your subdaddy." Puffy said, while putting my glasses on me.

"OMG Puffy I'm sorry, I didn't know that it was you." I said as a response on my mistake.

Puffy sigh and pulled my hand "c'mon Bad we're gonna have fun around outside."

。.°+→۝←+ °.。

Puffy was and still is so nice, she's so amazing, I never told her the reason why I always been crying but she always been supportive. I'm lucky to have someone like her as a friend.

"Skeppy come back!" I was currently chasing Skeppy with Puffy cause Skeppy stole Mr.Squeegee again, it was all fun and games Skeppy always do this for fun and it's fun to chase Skeppy.

We chased Skeppy so far that we got inside a village, Puffy hold my hand pulled me, she saw Skeppy. We kept running and running until a big person stop Puffy and me.

"Hey, you don't want to get to close to that monster." He said to Puffy. I was scared that Puffy was going to slap the man like that time I said I look ugly, it hurts.

"Who do you think you are to say that?" Puffy seems really mad and I saw Skeppy walked behind the guy and said "yea, who do you think you are to say that to Bad."

"Hey, hey, I'm not a bad person, that person you called 'Bad' is ugly, a bad person, and is lying to you making you think he is nice." He said, I was hurt why did he say that I wondered in my head.

Skeppy spawn a diamond sword and slash the guy chest making it bleed, I was shocked, I was going to help the man until Puffy stopped me.

"Don't you dare say that to Bad, be glad that it was just leave a scar, if it were me I would've cut your mouth off so you shut up" Puffy said.

As the three of us walked away I saw the guy was crying and asking for help but nobody helped him, Puffy and Skeppy was hugging me all the way back to the SMP.

"Bad we're here if you need to talk about it, we'll help you all we can." Skeppy said, he look like he was going to cry.

"Bad I'm sorry they do that to you, and what Skeppy said." Puffy said, hugging me tidely.

I was glad that they cared about me, I was greatful that they want to helped me.

"I'll try my best to be open with you guys, and thank you."

The end

Yea I was planning to put inspirational quotes I found but I don't know, also please give me your opinions on my first chapter, thank you stay strong everyone.

Byee :>

A/N (edit): it's not fully fixed cause I wanna still keep it like how it was made but yea it's kinda better like this 😅

Words ~ 860