The Lost, Change 2 • Unknown

Ship ~ Dreamhalo, Sapnotfound
Info:
still same as the before one 😂

Welcome back everyone first I must apologize for not uploading, I have no excuse other then I was very lazy and have no idea on what to make, again Im sorry.

Let's continue shall we?

.

.

.

The next morning Bad woke up, there was movements right to his left making Bad look to the side to see Dream.

Bad was relieved to know that it was not a dream but reality, Bad kissed Dream's forehead and take a bath. After a while Bad finish his bath and wear one of Dream's hoodie and goes to the the bed to wake Dream up.

"Dream, wake up it's already morning." Bad said sofly.

Dream slowly opened his eyes to see Bad right on top of him. Dream was looking at Bad in silent, when suddenly he teared up.

Dream was happy, he had missed looking at his lover face for a long time, he had missed all of his friends, it was very long period of time for him to just only get injects by the "person".

Bad looked at Dream, Bad wanted to know what had happened but he didn't want to make Dream remember whatever happen, from what Bad sees it's not anything good.

Bad took deep breaths remembering what George told him, George had told him that he needs to take care of Dream, he needs to patch up the scars and- Dream suddenly stands up and Bad was surprised by the movements and back up making him fall.

"Bad, I'm sorry, are you alright? I didn't mean to scare you." Dream yelled.

Bad got up from the floor and pulled Dream up, directing Dream to the bathroom, Bad hugged Dream tight enough to make Dream jumped a little.

Bad started to take Dream's clothes off and he looked to Dream's body there is many scars and injection marks and wounds.

Bad took another deep breath and begin to clean it slowly making sure it will not hurt Dream badly, time passed and Bad is all done helping Dream cleaning the blood in the wounds that was still left yesterday.

Bad and Dream got out of the bathroom, Bad was ready to go out of the room before Dream stopped him.

"Dream? What's wrong?" Bad asked.

Dream had not responded as they stay still for 5 minutes, Dream has waited a long time to hug Bad again. Dream slowly let go of Bad and turn Bad to look at him.

"I love you." Dream said to Bad making Bad blush a little, they both smiled and got out of the room.

.

.

.

"About time Bad, what took you so long!?" George said sarcastically.

Bad looked away and let Dream's hand go allowing Dream to sit, while Bad goes and get a drink.

The day was going very smoothly, everything is fine and Dream seems to be feeling better already. Bad remember that he needed to give Dream something, so Bad stand's up and goes upstairs turning to the right, to infront of his and Dream's room.