Dad • Fluff, slight angst

Requested by youre_a_bottom

Drawing is not mine and is found on twitter and pinterest

Info:
-Ships/relationships ~ Dadboyhalo and Tommy, father and son relationship.

-Bad is 9,6 , Tommy is 6,0-6,2 (I dont know)

-They are just in a random au that magically live, also this is like weird and won't make sense, so please just accept this bro.

-Also "bla bla bla" this means they are thinking or they are saying it in their mind or brain or head

-Also big thanks to him for also helping a lil on writing the chapther 😂

Love ya bro <3

.

.

.

Nobody Pov's/third person Pov's

"D-Bad do you know where is the _____ book?"

"Huh? Uhm, if I'm not wrong it's on the shelf over there."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome OwO"

"That was so close, good thing he didn't notice." Tommy thought.

Tommy walked to the shelf that Bad pointed at, he sees many books, of course, he is at Bad's private and secret libary that he accidentally found out.

Tommy look around the shelfs searching for the book he wanted to read, looking around he saw a white creature?

"What is that?" Tommy was a little shock by what he seen, he had not known any creature that colored white that lives here...not yet at least.

"Woof" a bark could be heard from the white creature.

A little time passed and Tommy was getting all his might up, walking slowly to the creature-

"Boo"

Tommy screamed loud, as loud as he can, as he thought he could get Bad attention and make him go to where he is.

Sadly, Tommy failed on getting Bad's attention and he died due of shock...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.